O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a navegar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nosso Contrato do Usuário e nossa Política de Privacidade.
O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a utilizar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nossa Política de Privacidade e nosso Contrato do Usuário para obter mais detalhes.
A Scribd passará a dirigir o SlideShare em 1 de dezembro de 2020A partir desta data, a Scribd passará a gerenciar sua conta do SlideShare e qualquer conteúdo que você possa ter na plataforma. Além disso, serão aplicados os Termos gerais de uso e a Política de Privacidade da Scribd. Se prefira sair da plataforma, por favor, encerre sua conta do SlideShare. Saiba mais.
Process, methodologies and tools to motivate and harness the potencial of a multidisplinary team, working on different fronts of the same product, while maintaining the coherence and a same experience across all channels and services.
• Not the end of the process;
• Fidelity depends on the needs of the project
and the familiarity of the teams with the
• Used to align visions and objectives across
• Can and will be replaced by other
deliverables if needed.
On our line of work
Micromanaging is a DEADLY SIN
The UX has to:
1) Estimate every new story;
If that estimate doesn’t match the given deadline, we negociate.
2) Go after every information needed with whoever might have it;
5) Aprove the deliverable (whatever it is for that project);
3) Discuss all aspects of the story with the related areas (UI, R&D, Marketing,
4) Seek and propose researche oportunities to ensure the quality of her/his
6) Present and defend the “final” version with UI and R&D;
7) Follow the development with designers and developers.
The Manager has to:
1) Organize and negotiate the pipeline;
2) Create and mantain an enviroment where the UX guy can work;
5) Fill in the gaps between the team and with other teams;
3) Guide and help the UX guys develop their solutions;
4) Help the team working together;
6) Reduce friction between departments
On a big, multidisciplinary team, who
looks to the entire ecossystem?
How we do that
1. Daily meetings
The entire team gets together for 15 minutes everyday to share what they are doing.
2. Mandatory colleague reviews
The job is only considered done after the review of at least two of your colleagues
(bonus points for outsider critics)
3. Filling in the gaps
When the steps above leave something behind, it’s the manager’s job, as the only one
who is accompaining every history, to make the connections
1. Are given whenever nedeed;
2. Take in account every aspect of our activity
which, besides providing our clients with the best possible experience,
includes diplomacy and a keen sense of humor.
1.It is your sacred duty as a human being.
Fail this and you might end as a CEO or something worse.
2. We already have to deal with assholes from other
companies/departments and it is a fierce competition.
3. Ours is a profession based on EMPATY!
No dejes de completar nuestra encuentra online
Leading a multidisciplinary UX team
towards a commum goal
Luciana Terceiro Diogo Cosentino