O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a navegar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nosso Contrato do Usuário e nossa Política de Privacidade.
O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a utilizar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nossa Política de Privacidade e nosso Contrato do Usuário para obter mais detalhes.
1. TheoryThereis asimpleformula (GAIN FROM INVESTMENT -‐ COST OF INVESTMENT) ROI = COST OF INVESTMENT
1. TheoryAnd there are funnels to illustrate the theore&cal consumer journey towards a conversion Funnels are GREAT, telling the story…
1. Theory…but you need to ACT ON IT!Digital channels offer a constant opportunity for improvement
2. Reality Increased fragmentation of the media space and constant innovation in the digital media space challenge marketers to combine communication vehicles to reach their goals.
2. Reality A day of media consump>on can get really complex… UK Media Consump?on Habits SOURCE: Ofcom’s seventh annual Communica>ons Market report
3. Connecting the dots Ad serving, social and web analytics data enable Marketers to have access to more extended and precise insights on consumer behavior.
3. Connecting the dotsAllowing to map touch points and funnels in order to followconsumer behaviors and not just channels.
3. Connecting the dots Understanding what’s working and what’s not ACCOUNTABILITY Attribution Modeling In order to align business objectives by understanding media spend efficiency
3. Connecting the dotsMarketers need theflexibility to experimentwith different scenariosand understand how achange of inputsinfluences differentconsumer segments.(i.e. running TV andpaid search togetherincreases web basesales for product A).
3. Connecting the dots Different combinations of messaging vehicles are needed to comply with consumer behavior and achieve marketing goals, leveraging synergies between channels.
4. True value Answering the right questions: What is the true value of each online marketing channel when comparing to marketing goals? Where in the customer journey is each marketing channel most likely to perform? What are the most common paths to conversion? Leverage weighted algorithms and attribution models to target and re-target the “next-best” opportunity.
5. Outcome ROI tracks business performance Funnels guide optimization Attribution modeling helps to understand media spend efficiency So, ROI provides an opportunity to manage campaigns from a business perspective.