O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a navegar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nosso Contrato do Usuário e nossa Política de Privacidade.
O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a utilizar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nossa Política de Privacidade e nosso Contrato do Usuário para obter mais detalhes.
By chanan#1 noon#6 pukan#10 mint#21
Sixth sense, or subtle perception ability, is our ability to
perceive the subtle-dimension or the unseen world of
angels, ghosts, Heaven , etc. It also includes our ability
to understand the subtle cause and effect relationship
behind many events, which is beyond the
understanding of the intellect. Extrasensory perception
(ESP), clairvoyance, premonition, intuition are
synonymous with sixth sense or subtle perception
•There are positive and
experiences that we may
perceive through our sixth
sense, that is, through the
medium of the five subtlesenses.
Positive : Getting the fragrance of sandalwood in the
absence of an apparent source.
Negative : Getting a smell of urine around the house
Positive : The taste of sweetness in the mouth without having
actually put anything in the mouth.
Negative : Experiencing a bitter taste in the mouth.
Positive : A vision of a deity or perceiving an aura.
Negative : seeing a ghost.
Positive : A feeling of a hand being placed on the
head in the absence of any around .
Negative : Being assaulted at night by a ghost, devil,
Positive : Hearing bells or the sound of a conch in the
absence of bell or conch.
Negative : Hearing strange threatening voices around in
the absence of anyone.
1) Perceive(v.)- to become aware of through the senses
2) Intellect(n.)- a person who uses the mind creatively
3) Extrasensory perception(n.)- apparent power to perceive things that
are not present to the senses
4) Clairvoyance(n.)- apparent power to perceive things that are not present
to the senses
5) Premonition(n.)- an early warning about future event
6) Intuition(n.)- an impression that something might be the case
7) Fragrance(n.)- a distinctive odor that is pleasant
8) Sandalwood(n.)- close-grained fragrant yellowish heartwood of the true
9) Deity(n.)- any supernatural being worshipped as controlling some part of
the world or some aspect of life
10) Assault(v.)- attack someone physically or emotionally
11) Conch(n.)- any of various edible tropical marine gastropods of the genus
Strombus having a brightly colored spiral shell with large outer lip