O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a navegar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nosso Contrato do Usuário e nossa Política de Privacidade.
O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a utilizar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nossa Política de Privacidade e nosso Contrato do Usuário para obter mais detalhes.
Willson Cummer is a fine-art photographer and teacher who
lives near Syracuse, NY. He has exhibited nationally in
juried shows. Willson had his first solo NYC show in December
2011 at OK Harris. Willson's work explores humanity's place
in the environment and investigates solitude and loneliness.
• Nature photography refers to a wide range of photography
taken outdoors and devoted to displaying natural elements
such as landscapes, wildlife, plants, and close-ups of
natural scenes and textures.
• Nature photographs are published in scientific, travel and
cultural magazines such as National Geographic
Magazine, National Wildlife Magazine and Audubon Magazine.
• Nature photography tends to put a stronger emphasis on the
aesthetic value of the photo than other photography genres.
• Depending on the nature of the employment, wildlife
photographers who work for a company or publication may need
a college degree.
• There is only a 4% growth in nature photographer demands.
• The reason I choose Willson Cummer is because I like
the way he toke his picture. They were very different
from photographers. That what pulled me into liking his
work. His work was also very similar to mind in a way.
This is why I choose him for my professional
• I want to be a photographer because I just love taking
• The reason I’m interested in nurture photography is because I
love being outdoors and with animals and nature its self.
• What makes me different from my peers is my eye of spotting
great picture and how I edit them to look even better.
• I would say more nature shots.
• Get picture in certain locations.
• Technology is pretty important my field for many reasons.
• Have my own gallery.
• I have been pretty successful in my eyes.
• No many answers from my professional.