O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a navegar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nosso Contrato do Usuário e nossa Política de Privacidade.
O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a utilizar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nossa Política de Privacidade e nosso Contrato do Usuário para obter mais detalhes.
A Scribd passará a dirigir o SlideShare em 1 de dezembro de 2020A partir desta data, a Scribd passará a gerenciar sua conta do SlideShare e qualquer conteúdo que você possa ter na plataforma. Além disso, serão aplicados os Termos gerais de uso e a Política de Privacidade da Scribd. Se prefira sair da plataforma, por favor, encerre sua conta do SlideShare. Saiba mais.
• To know Pressure and learn about Academic Pressure.
• Factors contributing to Academic Pressure.
• People being affected .
• Possible solutions.
WHAT IS PRESSURE?
Pressure is phenomenon developed by external force applied. There
are different kind of pressures like kinematic pressure,
One kind is Academic pressure.It is pressure that is developed
because of desire
to excel in performance.
PARENTS , FACULTY & STUDENTS
ARE SUFFERING FROM ACADEMIC
PRESSURE ON PARENTS
• Pressure from Neighbours and Relations.
• Non-Listening of Children.
• Financial issues.
• Job Fear and Over-Expectation.
• People around Parents comparing
performance of their children.
• Relations always weigh their status by
the kids Education Status.
• Financial issues of their own n demands
from institutions brings pressure to their
• Children , Teenagers not ready to listen
advice from parents.
• Parents getting their own pressure by
expecting their child to be on top of
• Job fear and employment risk also
brings pressure on them.
PRESSURE ON FACULTY
• Result oriented expectations from Institutions and students.
• Updating Subjects.
• Students Mindset and their behaviour.
• Overload of work other than teaching.
• Institutions expecting marks and 100%
result from every student .Putting faculty
under pressure to bring all students in
same level which is impossible.
• Every year subjects are getting updated
and students and institutions expecting
same from the faculty. Time to update is
lesser this brings pressure on faculty.
• Students are not listening to Teachers.
Classroom became a place for teasing
teachers. Students take advantage of free
minded teachers and make them cool by
behaviour but not by results.
• Institutions bestow other responsibilities
on teachers other then teaching this
changes their behaviour in classroom.
• Faculty also have other issues that affect
PRESSURE ON STUDENTS
• Subject Knowledge and Interest.
• Friends and Family issues.
• Students always have this attitude of creating their
own pressure. They think that subject is very easy
and they can complete In one day and later they
develop pressure on 11th hour.
• Nowadays students don’t learn to undersatnd but to
only get marks. So understanding of subject is
difficult to them.
• Not concentrating in classroom and sudden
questions from faculty gives them pressure. Fear of
Test and Examination. Lack of interest in Field.
• Problems in personal life, Family issues, Friends
and relationship issues, Expectations from family
etc is giving them pressure.
• In this generation there are lot of distractions like
T.V.,Movies,Mobiles,Outing etc take more time
and later they start thinking of studies and fall
• Lots of distractions and thinking of exams while
resting causes lack of sleep this helps in building
• It is the relationship
bonding between teachers
students and parents that
draws path of success.
• Each should understand the
other two and elders should
express their real intentions
of growing up students.
• This will help in reducing