O slideshow foi denunciado.
#64/10, 1ST FLOOR, 8TH
CROSS, Maruthi nagar, Madiwala, Bangalore-47
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone: (M) +919886724361
To obtain a challenging position in a growth oriented organization that will enable me to utilize my experience and skills
for organizational growth and help me reach higher echelons.
Meticulous and highly accomplished IT professional with over 8.1years of experience in a Fortune 500 company that includes
2 years as lead and worked with widely known tools like Control-M, TSM and NETCOOL with high quality standards to meet
challenges of this fast paced, high turn industry; Persuasive communicator with exceptional relationship management skills
with the ability to relate to people at any level of business and management; Tendency to thrive in dynamic and fluid
environments while remaining pragmatic and focused; Highly ethical, trustworthy and discreet;
Adept at working in high pressure environments with strict deadlines and multiple deliverable to implement best
practices that consistently deliver outstanding results;
Demonstrated ability to build new territories and expand opportunities towards the achievement of stated targets, to
lead, motivate and provide effective guidance to perform at expected service standards;
Been to US for transitioning of L2 & L3 work on Control-M (IBM &
Efficiently and productively analyzed all the projects undertaken
Won several laurels and appreciations for my hard work and
shown in meeting the project deadlines
Instrumental in business development activities
Developed specific goals to plan, organize and prioritize the
Handled the project within the schedule and budget
Sound ability to develop strategies to achieve personal goals as
as organizational goals
EDUCATION & CREDENTIALS
• B.E. with specialization in Electronics and communications from
Panimalar Engineering college, Anna University, Chennai in 2006
• Intermediate ( M.P.C) Gautami Junior College ( 2000 – 2002 ).
• SSC from K.C.P. Siddartha Adarsh residential public school - CBSE -
• RHCE Linux Certified.
• Inter college group discussion.
• Certified for Customer Centric Behavior.
• Knowledge of ISO 20000 & 27000.
• Knowledge of Control-M Scheduling and Admin.
• ITIL and ITES
• Unix Basics
• Control-M (Scheduling)
• Critical batch management
• Production Control
• Maintenance & Operations
• People’s Management skills
• Team Management
• Training & Development
• Strategic Planning & Visionary
• Team Management
CAPGEMINI (Jul’11 – Till date)
Capgemini is a SEI CMMI Level 5 company Provides services for a number of sectors: Manufacturing,
Retail, Consumer Products, Distribution & Transportation, Life Sciences, Aerospace & Defense, High
Tech Energy, Utilities, Chemicals Financial Services Public Sector Telecom, Media & Entertainment. Work
with alliance partners on specific projects: SAP Oracle HP IBM Microsoft. The Capgemini Group supports
the transformation of its clients in some 30 countries. Our objective is to improve the performance and
competitiveness of these clients through perfect mastery of our four disciplines, integrated in a service
offering that covers all client needs..
Senior Consultant (P4)
• Resolving Incident and Problem Management User generated Requests and queries through Remedy and ITSM.
• Reviewing the Daily, Weekly and Monthly batch Report.
• Weekly Meeting with Customer to discuss the weekly Issues.
• As a Shift Lead handle the team in critical situations.
• Executing and monitoring jobs through Control-M.
• Preparing and maintaining logs and reports.
• Assisting in testing new systems or applications.
• Working closely with the Operations, Programmers, and customers to ensure that batch processing is done in a timely
• Providing cross functional Training to Team and maintaining improvement Plan on Monthly basis
• Managing & troubleshooting Control-M Application. (Administration & Schedule and Batch processes)
• Troubleshoot and configure a new Control-M server.
• Control M Agent Installation on Windows and Unix servers (AIX, Linux, Solaris)
• Patching on servers
• Implementing Maintenance Failover (Part of COB)
• Monitoring of gateway.
• Backup using UNIX Administration console
• SAP/PSOFT Control M CM installation
• Scheduling of backup jobs through control-M.
• Maintaining Year End Calendars
• Troubleshooting :- Control M / EM, Control M / Server, Control M / Agent and Control M CCM
• Housekeeping Oracle Database Files and system related Proclog files
• Working on all Maintenance, DRP, DST and Year End Switch Pyramid Activities.
AXA Technologies (May’11 – Jul’13)
AXA Tech is the leading IT Company and it’s a fortune 9th
rank company. It is a part of AXA Group. Working with Level-2 for
the well known US high profile client Alliance Bernstein.
Senior System Analyst
Operations and Daily SLA – Involving multi application monitoring along with escalation and with
second level root cause analysis. According to request rerun the job, force in the jobs etc. Reporting for SLA’s.
BMC Control-M Enterprise Ver.220.127.116.11, BMC Control-M Enterprise Ver.18.104.22.168 & BMC Control-M Enterprise
BMC Control-M Desktop Ver.22.214.171.124, BMC Control-M Desktop Ver.126.96.36.199 & BMC Control-M Desktop Ver.7.0
Expertise in Scheduling jobs, parameters in Control M Scheduler
Execute batch jobs in accordance with the job schedule
Execute the applicable daily Production schedule(s), including scheduling and monitoring jobs, as well as
implementing scheduling Changes, including additions, Changes and deletions of Applications schedules
Maintain documented procedures for providing reliable monitoring and scheduling of critical processes in accordance
Confirm that a valid Server-based Production batch job processing schedule is published per Client’s requirements
Resolve all Incidents regarding job execution in accordance with the agreed upon method for escalation of job
Co-ordinate with the clients for setting up new streams via different modes of transmission (ftp, sftp, ftppxy, ndm,
Monitor the performance and availability of our servers on different platforms like Windows, VM (Includes CPU,
Memory and disk usage management activities).
Backup monitoring/ Failure management & Media re-call support.
Server Management includes determination of hardware failures, server status (Online / Offline), patches, upgrades,
Scheduled/ Emergency outage co-ordination.
Monitor the progress of daily production cycles. Provide first and second line support for application job failures.
Track and monitor application SLA’s and Job stream delays and notify/coordinate with the relevant downstream
IBM India Pvt Ltd (Jul’07 – May’11)
IBM is a global technology and innovation company that stands for progress. With operations in over 170 countries, IBMers
around the world invent and integrate hardware, software and services to help forward-thinking enterprises, institutions and
people everywhere succeed in building a smarter planet.
System Operations Specialist
Production Monitoring – Involving production scheduling, monitoring of production jobs, resolve job failure,
investigating long running jobs, force complete, delete, place jobs on hold/confirm status, re run/start the ABEND
jobs, status queues within the scheduler, scheduling the job, raising ticket on failure, callout procedure.
Operations and Console Monitoring – Create and maintain account specific processes and procedures. Define and
maintain Business Process documents. This will be maintained with input and review from the account team.
Participate in change calls, ensuring communication to the team on any upcoming changes. Evaluate planned changes
to the environment and advise the team of any requirements to support such changes. Receive and handle notification
of related change activity for Ops. Receive and handle notification of related change activity for Ops.
Transition Management – Transitioned 2 accounts. Document operations procedures for new environment/new
application/new hardware, for any work expected to be picked up by GDC Ops.
Team participation and leadership – Create and administer as required, user access. The OA(Operations Analyst)
will also be the focal point for the operations/Management team for communications, suggestions for improvements
and any concerns that impact operations. Provide trend analysis.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:
• Ability to grasp and work quickly
• Ability to work in-group as well as an individual
• Positive outlook
• Member of school cricket, Table tennis and Volley ball team and also at Inter Zonal level (College).
• Quick adaptability to innovative technologies.
• Willingness to Learn & implement the same on work.
• Ability to adjust to fluctuating workload, withstanding pressure of deadlines, organizing and managing time effectively.
• Positive attitude towards work, excellent team co-coordinator and team player. Multi-tasking in order to handle multiple
Date of birth : 4th
Permanent Address : #15-16/5; plot no: 36; Raja nagar colony; Malkajgiri; Hyderabad - 500047
Nationality : Indian
Status : Married
Passport : G0552305