Robotic Process Automation
Mahatma Gandhi Mission’s
College Of Engineering & technology
Guided by : S.S.Wagre Representation by: Saurabh S. Pawar (217)
Shrish S. Pattewar (239)
• Areas where Robots can be used
• Robotic Process Automation
• Uses and Application of RPA
• Advantages and Dis-advantages of RPA
• Types of RPA
• Examples of RPA
A robot is a machine that can move and do certain tasks.
Robots are controlled by a computer program or electronic circuit.
They may be directly controlled by humans.
A robot is a machine designed to execute one or more tasks automatically with speed
ADVANTAGES OF ROBOTS
DIS-ADVANTAGES OF ROBOT
tools to buy
AREAS WHERE ROBOTS CAN BE USED
Automation is any method performed without human intervention by a robot.
Automation is the creation and application of technologies to produce and deliver
goods and services with minimal human intervention.
The implementation of automation technologies, techniques and processes improve
the efficiency and speed of many tasks that were previously performed by humans.
ROBOTIC PROCESS AUTOMATION
• Robotic process automation (RPA) refers to software that can be easily
programmed to do basic, repetitive tasks across applications.
• RPA creates and deploys a software robot with the ability to launch and
operate other software.
• Designed primarily for office-type functions, RPA works like a digital
APPLICATIONS OF RPA
RPA can help companies
offer better customer
service by automating
contact center tasks.
in financial services can
use RPA for foreign
organization can use
RPA for maintaining
patient record, customer
service, billing, etc.
TYPES OF ROBOTIC PROCESS AUTOMATION
ATTENDED AUTOMATION: These tools involve human
intervention during performing automation methods.
UN-ATTENDED AUTOMATION: These tools are clever and
have the capacity for decision-making.
HYBRID AUTOMATION: These tools have both capacity
attended and unattended.
Robotic Process Automation tools
Selection of RPA Tool should be based on following 4 parameters:
• Data: Easy of reading and writing business data into multiple systems
• Type of Tasks mainly performed: Ease of configuring rules-based or knowledge-based
• Interoperability: Tools should work across multiple applications
• AI: Built-in AI support to mimic human users
• Popular Robotic Automation Tools: Blue prism, Automation AnyWhere, UiPath etc..
ADVANTAGES OF RPA
DIS-ADVANTAGES OF RPA
• The automated task increases unemployment. RPA is reducing
the need for human power, so it has the potential to eliminate
• There is no innovative thinking in Robotic Process Automation.
• The RPA project or system needs regular reconfiguration.
• It is a costly technology as compare to any other technology.
• There is a lack of technical ability in the RPA projects.
• In this presentation, the topic of robotic process automation was
• Due to its non-invasive integration into the existing system landscape,
Robotic Process Automation can be easily introduced and initial
processes can be automated quickly.
• This makes it a good way to approach the topic of digitization in your
company or to expand it further.
S. Aguirre and A. Rodriguez, "Automation of a business process using robotic process automation (RPA): A
case study", Proc. Appl. Comput. Sci. Eng. 4th Workshop Eng. Appl. (WEA), pp. 65-71, 2017.
W. A. Ansari, P. Diya, S. Patil and S. Patil, "A review on robotic process automation-the future of
business organizations", Available at SSRN 3372171, 2019.
M. Buckingham and A. Goodall, "How deloitte killed forced rankings: Interaction", Harvard Bus. Rev.,
vol. 93, no. 6, pp. 18-19, 2015.
C. Cewe, D. Koch and R. Mertens, "Minimal effort requirements engineering for robotic process
automation with test driven development and screen recording", Proc. Int. Conf. Bus. Process
Manage., pp. 642-648, 2017.
Parece que tem um bloqueador de anúncios ativo. Ao listar o SlideShare no seu bloqueador de anúncios, está a apoiar a nossa comunidade de criadores de conteúdo.
Atualizámos a nossa política de privacidade.
Atualizámos a nossa política de privacidade de modo a estarmos em conformidade com os regulamentos de privacidade em constante mutação a nível mundial e para lhe fornecer uma visão sobre as formas limitadas de utilização dos seus dados.
Pode ler os detalhes abaixo. Ao aceitar, está a concordar com a política de privacidade atualizada.