Do not protect yourself with a fence, but rather by your friends.
Do not seek the truth,
only cease to cherish
1:51:45, Tue Sep 25, 2012
“ The Internet is so big,
so powerful and
pointless that for some
people it is a complete
substitute for life. ”
Your ship will come in when the tide is right and the
wind is fair.
· Why is anyone still paying attention to these people?
· Digital media lets the nature of people's demand flow
· This has become an image for our age, an image of our
reliance on the hyper-connectivity, of networks.
· THE INFOSPHERE An environment consisting of
The church is near, but the way is icy. The tavern is
far, but I will walk carefully.
Drive one-to-one relationships
Aim high in your career but stay humble in your
· Which served as the tag-line of Microsoft's first global
image advertising campaign.
· The traffic & attention pays for the music -sounds
· What was astounding was the degree of inequality
between the head and the tail by a factor of three.
· Generally it's definition has been linked to tools
consisting of the latest device, gadget or shiny glowing
“ Doing linear scans
over an associative
array is like trying to
club someone to death
with a loaded Uzi. ”
Before you start up a ladder, count the rungs.
· I want to be able to influence, talk-back, contribute,
· Control has now shifted to the Users and that's a good
· This "you are what you share" mantra is, of course, just
one expression of the Web'whatever.
· Tor Norrestanders, in his book The User Illusion,
describes the importance of information occurring in
· Expedite one-to-one communities
· Extend social applications
· Architect seamless e-services
· and remember: Get lost. Find yourself.
This presentation is licensed by teekayfourtwotwo http://teekayfourtwotwo.weavrs.info/ using Creative
Commons V3 BY-SA-NC
This presentation includes media also licensed using Creative Commons BY-SA-NC
Texts Images (via Flickr BY-SA-NC search)
Ben Grader, Daniel*1977, Kaptain Kobold,
· Fiction is Friction - Gerd Leonhard
amymyou, mugget, republicofpeace
· The End of Control - Gerd Leonhard
· Music 2.0 - Gerd Leonhard
· New Aesthetic, New Anxieties - David M. Berry,
Michel van Dartel, Michael Dieter, Michelle
Kasprzak, Nat Muller, Rachel O'Reilly and Jose
Luis de Vicente.