O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a navegar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nosso Contrato do Usuário e nossa Política de Privacidade.
O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a utilizar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nossa Política de Privacidade e nosso Contrato do Usuário para obter mais detalhes.
1. Be clear about the goal of your
presentation before you begin
2. Create an outline of the main topics
that you want to address.
3. Choose appropriate title.
4. Title should catch audience’s
5. Use colors and good font style.
6. Use One or Two Points on a Single
Slide, If u want to explain your
information in more than one point
you should use second slide.
7. Use Images wisely.
8. Choose your font and colors well.
9. You should Read the presentation
which you are going to share with the
10. Text on graphics should be readable.
11. Content layout should be consistent
(Headings, Subheadings, Margins,
12. Your file should be in Following
.doc or .docx
.JPG or .JPEG
.PPT or .PPTx,
.XLS or .XLSX,
1. All Documents should be written
accurate, error free and ensure
2. When you are writing a document
keep in mind to explain your
concept logically and give real
examples to illustrate your
3. Use Clear and Concise Title for
Headings, Graphs, and Tables etc
4. Easy words should be used for
understanding to the people.
5. For writing good documents, avoid
the ambiguous Pronouns.
6. For making the document interesting
write a well formed outline.
7. Always be clear about What You
Want Your Reader to Do after You
8. Explanation in the document should
9. After completion of writing of the
document, you should revise the
1. Many Students use notes as Recalling
process, but inaccurate notes confuse
us instead of help, therefore, it should
be well written and precise with real
2. Always try to write notes in points
form rather than writing in a
3. Scan the notes in pdf form and make
them searchable and transferable in
4. Use Diagrams for better understanding.
5. Always try to write notes using
6. Use your camera phone to convert
your data into digital form.
7. By using Microsoft OneNote, you can
insert images, Text, media files, and
also draw into Digital Notes.
1. Introduce the subject area (Overview
and definition) and explain the research
2. Brainstorm or generate ideas for your
3. Conduct a thorough literature search
before designing your methodology and
collecting your data.
4. As much as possible, get the latest
published materials. And avoid old
5. Explain your research design and the
methodology that you selected.
6. The objective is to present a simple,
clear and complete account of the
results of your research.
7. Relate your findings to your original
statement of the problem and your
8. Feel free to interpret objectively and
subjectively and to make references to
what others have said on the subject.
1. Make your article’s Headline Catchy.
1. Do research what others write on the
topic of your choice.
3. Write your article relevant to your
4. Thought provoking things in the
starting will catch your Reader’s
5. Write the article in such a manner
that you are speaking in the reader’s
6. You should have your own opinion on
the topic that you have to state.
7. Don’t forget the message you want to
convey by the article.
8. Don’t make your readers work hard
by using long sentences.
9. Research some facts and use figures
10. Use real life example, take your own
experiences and draw conclusion for