O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a navegar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nosso Contrato do Usuário e nossa Política de Privacidade.
O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a utilizar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nossa Política de Privacidade e nosso Contrato do Usuário para obter mais detalhes.
COLLEGE LOUIS PERGAUD
in Châtel sur Moselle, France
• We are almost 400 pupils aged 10 to 15 years old
studying in Châtel-sur-Moselle, a little town in the
Vosges. We learn English, German and Spanish and
many other subjects. We practise a lot of activities
too! Here are a few examples of the things going on in
our school: choir, clubs, etc…
• Our school is situated in Châtel-sur-moselle, it is a small town near
Nancy in the North-East of France. In this region called ‘les Vosges’
there are mountains, valleys and forests.
• Our school’s name is ‘’Collège Louis Pergaud ‘’. There are almost four
hundred pupils and twenty-six teachers. So the school is rather small.
There are 3 buildings and a gym.
• Dans notre collège, nous étudions : le français ,les mathématiques ,
l’histoire , la géographie , l’anglais , l’allemand , ou l’espagnol , la
technologie, la biologie , les sciences , le sport , la musique , l’art
plastique et l’éducation civique.
• Nous avons en moyennes vingt-six heures de cours par semaine. Pour le
repas de midi nous avons deux options : 1. les demi-pensionnaires :
mangent à la cantine 2. les externes : mangent chez eux, à la maison.
Nous avons une bonne cantine c’est la deuxième meilleur cantine de
notre région (les Vosges).
OUR TOWN AND HISTORY
Châtel-sur-Moselle is a town in the Vosges, in Lorraine in North-East
The name ‘Châtel’ comes from the fortress that was built there in 1072.
Today, you can still visit the fortress, even if it is not as beautiful as
Each year our school’s choir, which gathers more than 120
students, presents a great concert after 8 months of rehearsals!
It’s always a great moment, what a success! The concert is
recorded and filmed and after a few weeks people can buy our
CD or DVD!
Mr. Guerre, our Music teacher, chooses a new theme each year:
Paris, the 80’s, Names in songs etc… This year it’s about dances
and rhythms: songs about salsa, waltz, tango etc… What a great
opportunity to work along with the dance club!
OUR ART CLASS
• Pupils in our school can also attend an art class with
Mr. Mathieu our Art teacher. They work on different
themes and projects in order to build up an
Last year, the main themes dealt with were :
1. Planet Earth: our Inheritance
Recycling can be beautiful indeed!!
• 3. Window Panes: embellishing the Fortress
The final exhibition took place at the
A magical moment in a mythic place!
OUR DANCE CLUB !
• In our school, pupils can also attend a ‘dance club’,
organized by P.E. teacher Mrs Dulot. They choose a
theme and then they create a scenario and
choreographies to ‘tell’ their story. Each year we can
attend their show. Last year the theme was : ‘The
Circus’, this year it’s water (in French: l’eau = O, an
• -What is your favorite subject?
• -Quelle est ta matière scolaire préférée ?
• - Do you study German? Latin? Spanish?
• –Quelles langues étrangères étudies-tu ?
• - Do you eat at the school cafeteria or at home?
• - Manges-tu à la cantine ou chez toi ?
• - Can you bring a lunch pack at school?
• - Peux-tu apporter un casse-croute à l’école ?
• - If you eat at the cafeteria, do you like the food they serve?
• - Si tu manges à la cantine, aimes-tu la nourriture qu’ils servent ?
• - On which days, do you go to school?
• -Quels jours vas-tu à l’école ?
• - What time do you got to school in the morning?
• - A quelle heure vas-tu à l’école le matin ?
• - When do you go back home after a school?
• - A quelle heure rentres-tu de l’école ?
What about your school?
Et toi, comment est ton école ?