1. GManager Trip Tracking System
GlobeFleet Trip Tracking System ensures that the vehicles are going
to visit the loading/unloading locations which are defined on the
digital map during the trips. This system can also detect and report
when the vehicles stop in the places which are not in the defined
zones. This system is used along with GlobeFleet Mobile Tracking
and Fleet Management System.
Who can benefit from Trip Tracking System ?
• Fuel transport companies
• Logistics companies
• Distribution companies
T. +90 312 219 7025 F. +90 312 219 7026
2. Accessing the system
Entering the allocated user name and password, company managers or people in charge of the system
can access all detailed information and reports about their vehicles at any place and any time where the
internet connection is available. They can obtain speed, location and other similar information related to
the vehicles. They can receive reports when the defined zones were visited along with the duration of
stay in the zone.
What advantages does the system offer to companies?
• The entrance of a vehicle to a defined zone and the duration of the stay can be tracked.
• The unnecessary breaks of a driver can be detected and violations can be reported.
• It is ensured that the customers can be informed about the correct arrival timing which is important for
• The drivers’ working start and stop time can be followed up by the use of Driver Identity Units.
How does the system work?
Basically, the location information taken from GPS satellites and various sensor information collected
from vehicles and other similar (information like the duration of the stay in the predefined zone, start
and stop times of the expedition) are transmitted to a center through GSM/GPRS and it is then provided
to users through the internet. The system makes it possible to monitor and report vehicles on detailed
maps on the Internet or through mobile phones at any time and any place.
• Mobile Communication Technologies (GSM/GPRS/SMS),
• GPS (Global Positioning System) Satellite Technology,
• GIS (Geographical Information System) Technology
• Information Technologies.
Mobiliz's policy of continuous development may cause the information and specifications contained herein to change without notice or liability