2. Outline of the presentation
1. What is Obesity ?
2. What Causes Obesity
3. The Distribution of Obesity in the World
4. Health Risks Caused by Obesity
5. Measurement of Obesity
6. Prevention of Obesity
3. 1. What is obesity ?
• A person has accumulated so much
body fat that it might have a
negative effect on his health.
• Having excess body fat, people who
are obese have a higher chance for
4. The difference b/w overweight and
Overweight: is a condition that in
which person’s weight is 10%-20%
higher than the normal
Obesity: is a condition also that in
which person’s weight is 20% and
above higher than the normal
5. 2. What causes the obesity?
The most common
causes of obesity are:
2. Inactive lifestyle
3. Genetic factors
6. 3. The distribution of obesity in the world
This is world’s fattest
countries which their
people is obese.
7. Every three children in America one is
obese or over weight
That is mean ¾ of American population will
become obese or overweight in 2020