O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a navegar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nosso Contrato do Usuário e nossa Política de Privacidade.
O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a utilizar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nossa Política de Privacidade e nosso Contrato do Usuário para obter mais detalhes.
IN 3D - WHY DO
YOU NEED 3D
INTERIOR 3D DESIGN
• Let's imagine the situation: the customer came to you for the interior design, told you
what he wants, you even came up with a wonderful interior for him. But after all,
before proceeding with its implementation, you need to tell, show, and most
importantly - coordinate with the customer what you have invented. And how to do it?
• You can try to explain in words and "fingers" - this is, of course, the most difficult and
dead-end option. Because the fact that for a designer is terracotta color, the customer
may seem strongly orange. We need clear visual images.
• You can make collages or all kinds of boards - from clippings from magazines, from real
materials, but simply collect furniture, wallpapers, materials suitable for your idea
from different sites and put it together in one picture using Adobe Photoshop. In
general, it all works and it is quite possible to explain your idea.
THE ADVANTAGES OF 3D VISUALIZATION
• Collages and boards are convenient, due to their mobility, at the stage of coordinating the
concept of the project, when the color solution is chosen, the main idea or perhaps the
main subject from which the whole interior will be unwound. They then fall perfectly in
those tasks visualizer.
• What to do if you invented an author's interior item or you need exactly the same cabinet,
but “with mother-of-pearl buttons”? What if the customer does not trust you blindly, and
you need to show that everything that was invented not only looks good together but also
is comfortable, ergonomic?
• Of course, there is no more visual tool, not only a 3D visualization. But anyways, this is
the only way to get from the head of the designer the image that he developed for the
• Interior design is very important in business, because in order to present to
the client a design project for an apartment, a room and any interior space,
you need to create a 3D project.
• In order to create a 3D project, you need to contact a professional 3D
visualizer, here you can find professionals here https://tsymbals.com/3d-