O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a navegar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nosso Contrato do Usuário e nossa Política de Privacidade.
O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a utilizar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nossa Política de Privacidade e nosso Contrato do Usuário para obter mais detalhes.
A Scribd passará a dirigir o SlideShare em 1 de dezembro de 2020A partir desta data, a Scribd passará a gerenciar sua conta do SlideShare e qualquer conteúdo que você possa ter na plataforma. Além disso, serão aplicados os Termos gerais de uso e a Política de Privacidade da Scribd. Se prefira sair da plataforma, por favor, encerre sua conta do SlideShare. Saiba mais.
Strategic thinking is an essential skill for managers in today's workplace. Improving strategic thinking skills will help you and your team improve performance and work efficiency. Use these 5 actionable tips to improve the way you approach problems and overcome obstacles.
5 EASY WAYS TO IMPROVE STRATEGIC
1. MAKE TIME FOR PROGRESS
• First, understand it is time well-spent. You are
investing in the lasting progress of the
• Prioritize tasks, and determine which can be
temporarily put on hold.
• Introspectively discover any anxiety that may
be holding you back personally.
2. BE AWARE OF YOUR OWN BIASES
• What are my current circumstances?
• Is my perspective realistic?
• What other points did I not consider that I should have?
• What does my point of view imply?
An important part of being a rational critical thinker is being self-aware
enough to monitor and question your own thoughts. Critical thinkers are in
charge of your own mind.
3. IMPROVE LISTENING SKILLS
• Have an open mind free of biases
• Be open to feedback from others
• Listen attentively with a desire to learn a new perspective
• Evaluate what was heard and identify the most valuable point(s) learned
A critical thinker accepts that their ideas may be flawed and therefore listens
to others intently to learn more from others’ perspectives.
4. HONE QUESTIONING SKILLS
• Is the idea rational?
• Is the source credible? Was the information from a trusted expert, or was it
• What are the assumptions and
biases with each option?
• Identify proof that exists to
support the theory
5. UNDERSTAND THE CONSEQUENCES
• What are the pros and cons of each?
• What does each imply?
• Which will help meet our goals best?
• Is there an option that will open long-term opportunities?
Every choice has consequences. After questioning different sources and
points of view, think through the repercussions of each option.
STRATEGIC THINKING – AN INVESTMENT IN
Learning critical, strategic thinking skills is valuable for anyone.
Everyone has the potential to influence future progress. Investing in
training initiatives today will cultivate high-performance productivity
Discover how CMOE can improve strategic thinking skills. Contact us
today to increase productivity, improve your bottom line, and create
effective teams and leaders.