O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a navegar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nosso Contrato do Usuário e nossa Política de Privacidade.
O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a utilizar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nossa Política de Privacidade e nosso Contrato do Usuário para obter mais detalhes.
Tata Nano is a proposed city car — a small, affordable, rear-engine , four-
passenger car aimed primarily at the Indian market. Presented by India's .
Tata Nano launched at the 9th annual Auto Expo on January 10, 2008 at
Pragati Maiden in New Delhi, India. Designed to lure India's burgeoning
middle classes away from two-wheelers
In 2010 Good Design Awards in the category of transportation
In 2014 India's Most Trusted hatchback car according to
The Brand Trust Report 2014 edition
1. Bosch-----------GERMAN ---- Gasoline injection system, starter,
alternator, brake system.
2. Caparo--------- Europe---- Inner structural panels.
3. Continental---- Europe --- gasoline fuel supply system.
4. Delphi----- USA--- instrument clusters
5. Denso ------ Japan.----Windshield wiper system
6. Ficosa --- Rear-view mirrors, interior mirrors, manual and CVT
shifters, washer system .
7. Johnson Controls ---- U.S based company.---SEATING SYSTEM
8. Mahle ---- German---- spin-on oil filters, fuel filters and air
11. TRW---- American corporation---BREAK SYSTEM
12. Visteon---- U.S based company-- air induction system.
13. Behr--- German--- engine cooling systems
16. Itw Deltar
• Our automotive sales distribution network in India is comprised of our 29
regional offices, 36 sub-regional offices and over 500 dealer outlets.
• We have six company-owned dealerships, including those owned by
consolidated subsidiaries, while the rest of the dealers are independent,
most of whom are exclusive dealers for our vehicles.
• this is the largest distribution network for automobiles in India. distribution
network of Tata has been a key factor in success in the domestic market.
• In addition to the dealer outlets, we also have a strong after sales service
network comprising over 650 authorized service centers.
• A substantial number of our vehicles are sold directly to dealers from our
regional sales offices. We provide cash incentives to better performing
dealers. We sell government and military vehicles as well as a small
number of other vehicles directly to customers.