O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a navegar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nosso Contrato do Usuário e nossa Política de Privacidade.
O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a utilizar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nossa Política de Privacidade e nosso Contrato do Usuário para obter mais detalhes.
What can you do?
• Download the book! It is free!
• Share it with your family / friends /
• Have a conversation about the topic.
• Pick one tactic you like, one subject you
are passionate about and implement your
Power is in our words
• Our language shapes our world. Mastering
our words is the first step into regaining
• How do we learn to be impeccable with
our words? with ourselves and with
• How do we master the tools of non-violent
communication to build stronger
Power is in our stories
• History is written by the winners. If you don’t tell
your story, someone else will tell it for you.
• How can you identify the why that is driving you?
• Which storytelling techniques can foster your
• How can you improve your body language through
• Which stories do you feed yourself with? Which
media, books, podcasts tell you more about the
stories of powerful women from yesterday and
• How can you contribute to make Herstory?
Power is in our pockets
• How can we set more ambitious financial
goals for ourselves and actually reach them?
• How do we develop an abundance mindset?
• How can we better negotiate our salaries or
• How do we learn about financial
management? Which savings do we want to
set aside for our future?
• How do we become investors?
Power is in our bodies, in our
minds, in our souls
• Your body is a temple. What do you do to worship him?
• What are your deepest fears? How do you deal with them?
• Do you know any basic skills of self-defense?
• Which mindfulness practices can help us improve our mental
health and deal with anxiety?
• What are your gratitude practices?
• How is the food we eat fundamental to our global well-being?
• What are our spiritual practices?
• What do we do to preserve the earth we live in?
• Loss of freedom
• Something bad happening
• Getting hurt
• Being judged
Power is in our communities
• Our network, our support system is fundamental to our
• How do we reach a greater balance in our
relationships? improve the relationships with our loved
• Where can we find a coach, a mentor, a
sponsor? Which new skill or new challenge do we
want to set for ourselves this year?
• How can we build a sisterhood network? How do we
support each other to reach our goals?
• How can we leverage our privilege to create structural
Setting clear objectives is the
first step to reclaim your power!
Body / Physical Health Mind / Mental health
Romance / Sex