O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a navegar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nosso Contrato do Usuário e nossa Política de Privacidade.
O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a utilizar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nossa Política de Privacidade e nosso Contrato do Usuário para obter mais detalhes.
A business model describes the rationale of how an
organization creates, delivers, and captures value.
- For whom are we creating value?
- Who are our most important customers?
- What value do we deliver to the customer?
- Which one of our customer’s problems are we helping to solve?
- What bundles of products and services are we offering to each customer segments?
- Through which Channels do our customers want to be reached
- How are we reaching them now?
- How are we integrating them with customer routines:
awareness, evaluation, purchase, delivery, after sales?
- What type of relationship does each of our customers expect
us to establish and maintain with them?
- How costly are they?
- For what value are our customers really willing to pay?
- How are they currently paying? How would they prefer to pay?
- Fixed pricing / dynamic pricing?
- What Key Resources do our Value Propositions require?
- Physical? Intellectual? Human? Financial?
- What Key Activities do our Value Propositions require?
- Production? Problem solving? Platform/Network?
- Who are our Key Partners?
- Who are our key suppliers?
- Which Key Resources are we acquiring from partners?
- Which Key Activities do partners perform?
- What are the most important costs inherent in our business model?
- Is our business model cost-driven or value-driven?