5. India=Social Media Activities Facebook has announced that the number of users from India has crossed 12 million Over 6 million LinkedIn members in India and counting… 2.3 million twitter users in India…….
6. Social Media Population In India Unit: Millions I Indiacentric split on most popular platforms (in millions) Social Media visits account for 12.71% of Indian Internet Visits 22.49% of Total Page Views of Indian Audience
8. What we propose to do ? Who ? 1. B2B Segment 2. IT Audiences 3. Business Decision Makers 4. SMBs, SMEs and Enterprises What? 1. Visibility and Buzz Creation 2. Content Generation 3. Engagement Indices 4. Reputation management Where/How? 1. Social Media Platforms 2. Using a group of tools 3. Generating Interesting Content 4. Building Traction and Web Recall for Social Media When? 1. Daily Posts 2. Month-on-Month Approved Calendar Driving Brand X Social Identity on Social Media
10. Reputation management Content Engagement Content Generation Visibility Social Media measurement S ocial Networks, blogs, microblogs, forums discussion boards,image sharing / video sites comments on mainstream website Site analytics Search
20. Introduce Product Online via “ Live”Online Event Send messages and updates to fan profiles intermittently reaching out to more than 15,000 people