•S Y _ B _ L - SYMBOL
•_ A _ O U T - LAYOUT
•S I_G_S - SIGNS
•E L_C_R I_AL - ELECTRICAL
5. SETTING STANDARD
• The class is divided into three groups
• Each group is given activity card
• Each group is given allotted time to finish the activity
• When each group is done and ready they will start the
reporting and demonstration .
• Each group have three minutes to present
• Any question and reaction in the presentation , will be
• Good Luck to all.
8. ELECTRICAL SYMBOLS
a graphical representation of basic
electrical and electronic devices or
components of and do not define any
function or process unless the circuit is
implemented with components being
9. LAY OUT
•To lay out ideas, principles, or
plans means to explain or present
them clearly, for example in a
document or a meeting.