1. Vidyakalyan Garika E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To obtain a good position in a progressive organization involved in team operations activities which would
enhanced my skills and ability.
• A dynamic professional with 7 plus years of rich experience in Operations Management,Renewals and
Customer Relationship Management.
• Presently working with Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company Limited as a Customer Support
Executive Operations (Branch Operations In charge)
• Adept in managing credit underwriting and risk analysis to identify risk factors in portfolios & exposures
of customers, Involving risk assessment
• Deft in handling overall risk & exposures of customers, involving risk assessment, internal/ external
rating, as well as monitoring portfolio risk
• A keen communicator with excellent analytical & interpersonal skills and with the ability to grasp new
concepts & utilize them in a productive manner.
• Dedicated to exceptional customer service with the ability to cultivate positive rapport and nurture
relationships by offering services beyond expectations.
• An out-of-the-box thinker with proven track record of streamlining work flow and creating team work
environment to enhance productivity & process adherence
• Well versed in maintaining business relationship with clients to achieve quality product and service
norms by resolving their service related critical issues.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Deciding whether applications for insurance cover (risks) should be accepted and on what terms after
assessing a risk according to the likelihood of a claim being made by weighing up a number of factors
• Analyzing information in insurance applications and about applicants and offering cover.
• Referring to the company Underwriting Guidelines and product features in deciding the premium.
• Calculating possible risk using the premium calculators and the element of risk involved, and charging
additional premium where ever the possibility of risk occurrence is higher.
• Attending to the policy holders or their brokers and ensuring that the premium being charged, the
2. Insurance coverage offered are known on before hand to the customer and advisor.
• Managing the administration and daily operations of a full service Branch office, including operations,
product sales and customer service.
• Achieving individual & Branch goals; supporting in improvement of new business, retention of
customers and achieving operational goals and KPI (Key Performance Indicators) and keeping in view the
• Taking adequate measures for maintaining balance between the sales, customer service & back end
operations and meeting preset revenue & profitability norms.
Taking care of renewal collection campaigns and field activities to increase persistency
• Diverting the customers to different payment options like ECS, banking partner etc…
• Taking care of HNI visits and meeting them very often by providing them the best service.
• Updating contact details proactively in the system to increase the premium collection.
Customer Relationship Management
• Interfacing with key customers, mapping their requirements & handling product customization
• Understanding the customer needs and advising the financial solution ensuring compliance with best
standards of quality.
• Developing effective relationship with significant clients to ascertain rendering of quality service and
achieving customer delight for business retention/enhancement.
Providing a quality service experience through efficient handling of customer's queries and grievances as
well as attending to the issue at hand focusing on customer-satisfaction
Present Organisational Scan
Since Sep'15th, 2007 with Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company Limited, Worked at
Hyderabad,Guntur,Ongole,and Chirala Currently working at Khammam BO —
as Customer Support Executive
• Carried out the underwriting of Insurance proposals received from branch office level on the basis of
underwriting guidelines and AML/KYC norms
• Updating of the status of the received proposals as Reject or Accept and specifying the reasons for the
• Follow up with the Sales Manager for clearance of the requirements within time frame.
• Managing Persistency by intimating the customers about the renewal due dates and other benefits and
updates from time to time and motivating them to continue with the policy to avail the full benefits.
• Ensuring that the Operations calendar is followed and the same is updated to the Reporting manager.
• Execution of new initiatives of the company from time to time.
• Data enrichment for contactability / E-Mail ID’s for better resulting
3. • Promoting for ECS/ADI/CCSI modes for better services.
Recognition in BALIC
• Top performer in Renewals for FY – 2009 to 10 , would be given based on PAN INDIA performance.
• Out standing Renewal Performance Certificate of Excellence At State Level for FY 2010 to 11
• Best Product Knowledge Award for FY 2011 to 12,At State Level
• Received Certificate of Appreciation for an Expectational operations Support Award for FY-213-14
• Master of Business Administration (Marketing & Finance) from Acharya Nagurjuna University,
Guntur, Andhra Pradesh.
• B.Com(Commerce) from Acharya Nagurjuna University, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh.
1. Operating Systems : Windows 98/XP/2007
2. Packages : Ms – Office.
Insurance Institute of India courses:
• Completed Licentiate in June-2014,
• Completed health insurance diploma from Insurance Institute Of India
• Perceiving Associate from Insurance Institute Of India
Name : Vidyakalyan.Garika
Father’s Name : Sambasiva Rao
Date of Birth : 04h
Marital Status : Married.
Languages Known : Telugu, English & Hindi
Permanent Address : Vidyakalyan.Garika
Present Address : Vidyakalyan.Garika
C/O A Radha krishna Murthy