O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a navegar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nosso Contrato do Usuário e nossa Política de Privacidade.
O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a utilizar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nossa Política de Privacidade e nosso Contrato do Usuário para obter mais detalhes.
4 Ways to Prevent
Toyota of Orlando
Don’t mess with
• Engine damage is no laughing matter.
If things like smoke coming from your
engine compartment or weird smells
enter your cabin, then you likely have
a damaged engine on your hands.
• Not only does this make a major ding
in your day, but it can lead to
expensive repairs for your Orlando
Toyota vehicle and likely rental car
• All in all, engine damage is terrible.
But, it’s highly preventable! Check out
this guide from us at Toyota of
1) Watch out for the
check engine light
• Your dashboard lights probably seem a
bit cryptic most of the time, but they
can tell you a lot about what’s going on
under the hood.
• If your check engine light comes on,
make sure to check the gas cap on your
Orlando Toyota vehicle first.
• If the light stays on, then you likely
have an engine damage issue like a
fuel injection system issue, ignition
problem, or emission system issue.
2) Listen for car
• Your Orlando Toyota vehicle should
run quietly or mostly quiet. If you start
to hear odd sounds from the engine
compartment, you may want to turn
down the tunes and listen.
• Sounds like rumbling, squealing,
hissing, knocking, and others are not
natural and could be indicative of
• If you suspect that your vehicle is
making strange sounds, listen every
once in a while.
3) Follow your
• You may think a strange smell is just
the fries that fell under your seat two
weeks ago, but there are certain smells
you should pay attention to.
• Smells like gasoline, syrup, rotten
eggs, or burning carpet is indicative of
engine damage and should be
inspected immediately by a Toyota of
Orlando auto service expert.
4) Smoke and
steam are no joke
• You know the saying, if there’s smoke,
there’s fire. If you see smoke or steam
coming out of your Orlando Toyota
engine compartment, don’t ignore it.
• Your car could be overheating, there
could be a gas leak, or an emission
• Make sure to have your vehicle
inspected for engine damage right
Get on a regular auto
maintenance schedule with
Toyota of Orlando
• Engine damage is a serious issue, but
it’s completely preventable with
regular auto service.
• Get on a schedule with Toyota of
Orlando today! We’re located at 3575
Vineland Road and open seven days a