2. Infographic Style
The Paraguay is…
Paraguay is a country that is located in South America
and that is surrounded by Argentina, Brazil and
Bolivia. Paraguay has swamps, subtropical forests,
Chaco and stretches of nature that include savannas
3. THE CAPITAL
its capital is Asunción. Also
known as Mother of Cities,
since at the time of the
expeditions set out from
there to found other cities.
The blouse is white, square cut and loose. usually cotton
• The sleeves are long and made of ju lace of a dark color.
• * The blouse has embroidery on the edge of the neck and in the joints
with lace ju
• * The skirt is wide, with ruffles and two lines of white lace.
• * The skirt is ankle length and patterned with floral borders.
• * The hair is collected and decorated with flowers.
• * Gold, silver or rosary chains
* A black shirt by Ao Po'i is worn, with long sleeves and white embroidery on the front.
* The pants are white and comfortable.
* On the shoulders rests a large white handkerchief, in the form of a triangle, which is knotted at the front.
* A wide sash is used, with stripes of various colors and made with a braid of cotton threads in the indigenous
12. COSTUMS LIST
San Blas Day: celebrated on February 3 each year,
This is a multi-day event that culminates on
Verbena of San Juan
Held on May 28 and 29, this event is a traditional
fair that celebrates San Juan
*****investigar cada uno para saber quese hace y
que se celebra