1. e-Wallet Application Using Flutter
Ansh Kumar (DDU8362000011)
Pawan Yadav (DDU8362000063)
Adarsh Pandey (DDU8362000004)
Under the guidance of
Department of Computer Application
Institute of Technology and Management, Gida, Gorakhpur
DDU Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur
2. 1. Introduction about the Language
4. Literature review
6. About the project
7. About Firebase
3. IDE and Software Programming language Tools
Android Studio Dart APK Analyser
Visual Studio HTML Emulator
4. Flutter is Google’s portable UI toolkit for crafting beautiful, natively
compiled applications for mobile, web, and desktop from a single codebase.
Flutter works with existing code, is used by developers and organizations
around the world, and is free and open source.
Flutter is designed to support mobile apps that run on both Android and iOS,
as well as interactive apps that you want to run on your web pages or on the
5. Dart is a client-optimized language for developing fast apps on any platform.
Its goal is to offer the most productive programming language for multi-
platform development, paired with a flexible execution runtime platform for
Dart provides the language and runtimes that power Flutter apps, but Dart
also supports many core developer tasks like formatting, analyzing, and
6. Our goal is to present an app with better services i.e with most require services.
The services what we have provided in our application are:-
Flight Ticket…….and many to be implemented.
7. Why we have chosen this topic?
Being in the modern period of advance technology to consume a certain time
we thought of an application which will provide the best services to the
What things they do while running out can now do with just on an one tap on
their phone like cashless transactions and booking tickets and many more.
8. Read many research papers related to your project and technology and give a summary of the papers in table
(author name)with reference
by Kasthuri Subaramaniam UCSI
understanding of paper)
Being in the digital India we are now
going for a cashless payment and no
running out for booking tickets and
paying electricity bills.
So we have tried to build an android
application which provide the
necessary services for the users which
will help them to sit and pay on a
Now from the rural to urban every
people is going for a cashless payment
that to from their android phone.
Drawbacks (if you found any
drawback any drawback)
E-wallet is not fully available
worldwide which makes it one of the
disadvantages of using e-wallet which
have 23.3 %. For example different
retailer accepts a different kinds of
payment such as WeChat Pay.
Technical Problem 18(20%)
E-Wallet not fully available 21(23.3%)
Security Risk 30(33.3%)
Reckless spending habit 21(23.3%)
9. Implementation part:- To implement our goal we have used flutter.
Environment for FLUTTER:-
• Android toolchain
• Chrome – develop for the web
• Android Studio
• IntelliJ IDEA
• Vs code
• Connected Device
11. E-Wallet is one of the technology apps and software. E-wallet is an app that
has also been recognized as a digital wallet. E-wallet is a software
application that uses electronic devices such as mobile devices and
computer for online transaction.
E-Wallet is also a payable device without the use of cash or money.
This helps the seller to collect the customer’s payment through the use of
the unique two-dimensional quick-response code, also known as (QR) code
that the seller generates.
12. The first page of our application looks like follows the user has to provide a
valid email id with the password.
We have an option of forgot password
as well as create a new account if the user is
not the part of the application can get
registered themselves through create a new
13. We have a forgot password page on which we have to give our email id
through which we have got registered on this app.
And we will get an instruction about changing our passwords on our MAIL.
14. Let’s Come to our Register Page and in case you already have
an account can go to our login page through login button
15. We have tried to give the
animation to the menu bar.
We have made this happen by
using the Zoom drawer
package which is available in
18. This is the screen of “Booking Your Flight
Here we have just made the dummy of the
flight tickets gets book.
20. This is Q/A section in which we
have provided with some frequent
we have also given the answers of
the questions which are mentioned
in the page.
21. Google Firebase is a Google-backed application development
software that enables developers to develop iOS, Android and Web
apps. Firebase provides tools for tracking analytics, reporting and
fixing app crashes, creating marketing and product experiment.
22. Create a Firebase project
Register your app with firebase
Add a firebase config file
Add flutter fire plugin
And at last click on Next Step
24. For every problem and solution we have looked for the
YouTube and GitHub.
We have also gone through stack overflow site in search of our