4. PROJECT DESCRIPTION
• WE ARE GOING TO KNOW ABOUT:
1.WHAT IS CHAT GPT?
2.HOW DOES chatGPT WORK?
3.APPLICATION OF chatGPT?
4.LIMITATIONS OF chatGPT?
5.Google VS chatGPT
6. • CHATGPT---- chat generative pre-trained
• It is a chatbot developed by “OpenAI” and
launched in november 2022.
• It bulit on top of OpenAI’s GPT-3 family of large
language models and has been fine tuned
• CHATGPT was launched as a prototype on
november 30,2022 and quickly garnered attention
for its detailed responses and articulate answers
across many domains of knowledge
• CHATGPT is a chatbot which can answer almost
every question ever human can think about ……
9. • How Does ChatGPT Work?
• ChatGPT takes your questions or requests and
quickly answers them.
• This tool answered your questions using its
database. The model is trained using text databases
from the Internet. It contains 570 GB of data
sourced from books, web texts, Wikipedia, articles,
and other pieces of writing on the Internet. To be
even more precise, 300 billion words have been fed
into the system.
• You also get the option to tell whether you are
satisfied with the answer given by it or not.
Whatever answer you give, it also keeps updating
its data continuously.
11. USES OF CHATGPT
• 1. Prompt and personalised responses
• 2. Budget-Friendly
• 3. Giving correct answers to your questions
• 5. The main advantage of chat GPT is that when
people search their query, it provides detailed
answers to their questions, allowing you to learn
everything about your query.
• 6. When you search something on Google, many
websites appear in a row, but here you can directly
ask your questions and get answers.
• 7. This platform is completely free to use and has no
paid charges associated with it.
12. Limitations of chatGPT
• 1. It has the potential to suffocate human creativity.
• 2. People will cease to work hard.
• 3. Children's cognitive abilities can be hampered.
• 4. Belief in Wrong Answers
• 5. Lower Human Intelligence
• 6. At the moment, Chat GPT can only provide responses in
English. So far, only people who understand English can use
it, but in the future, every language will be supported.
• 7. There are many questions that do not have answers.
• THE chatGPT’s training ended in March 2022, so any
incidents that occurred after that date are not available