Faced with a complex, heterogeneous IT infrastructure and a ‘Cloud First’ instruction from the board, Nick Bleech, Head of Information Security at building supplies giant Travis Perkins, used Splunk Enterprise Security running on Splunk Cloud to deliver enhanced security for 27,000 employees.
Splunk allowed Travis Perkins to provide real-time security monitoring, faster incident resolution and improved data governance while delivering demonstrable business value to the board.
In this webinar, Nick Bleech discusses:
● The business and security drivers of deploying a cloud-based security incident and event management solution
● The overall benefits of the Splunk solution
● The project’s critical success factors
● How stakeholders and the overall project were managed
● The positive impact on the deployment on the IT operations and IT security teams
● The next steps in the development of a lightweight security operations centre