Seja a primeira pessoa a gostar disto
In this webinar, our SolarWinds sales engineer and guest speaker Eric Hodeen discussed how to reduce your vulnerabilities and harden your infrastructure. They also reviewed best practices, share resources, and demonstrate how our products can be used to help manage vulnerabilities at your organization. They reviewed common infrastructure hardening best practices and how to use the DISA STIGs to teach the basics such as validation of FIPS require protocols, baseline STIG’ed configuration for the enterprise, and other tips on securing your infrastructure .
During this interactive webinar, attendees learned how to::
• Leverage automated network configuration tools to deploy standardized configurations, detect out-of-process changes, audit configurations, and even correct violations
• Audit device configurations and logs for NIST FISMA, DISA STIG, and DSS PCI compliance
• Discover patch statuses and vulnerabilities, and automate patch management
• Detect, track, and compare system and application configuration changes to confirm changes, even when systems are off-line
• Leverage access rights management to understand and act on high-risk access and reduce vulnerabilities