O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a navegar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nosso Contrato do Usuário e nossa Política de Privacidade.
O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a utilizar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nossa Política de Privacidade e nosso Contrato do Usuário para obter mais detalhes.
NRI main session guiding questions IGF 2016 by shreedeep rayamajhi
Topic 1: Access and Enhancing Opportunity for the Un-Connected and Under-Connected
1. What should be the approach in terms of connecting the next billion in Asia where there is a
slack of open standards and lack of cooperation among stakeholders?
2. Connecting the next billion has always been a question but with limited awareness and lack of
proper standards where are we going? Is it more threats or opportunities and what are we
doing about it?
Topic 2: Secure, Resilient and Trusted Internet from the NRIs Perspectives
1. It’s very hard to make the regulators understand the importance of IGF at National Level so is
there any sort of assistance or mechanism designed to facilitate the process?
2. The limitation of awareness impedes Asia at national and regional level what should be the
countering strategy for grooming resilience and trust?
3. Is there any platform or mechanism devised in terms of creating network and knowledge
sharing among the NRI group and even collaboration opportunity?
Topic 1: Reliable and sustainable funding sources for the NRIs events
1. Regarding funding especially in the developing nation and least developed countries, the
funding plays a huge role so has there been any advantage for financial support and guidance?
Topic 2: Challenges in how to create more awareness about Internet Governance and why
stakeholders should be actively engaging
1. Regarding awareness and capacity building among the NRI leaders is there any programs or
mechanism specifically targeted for the leaders?