1. The Super Keto Diet. The Ultimate Keto Recipe
Book.: The way we are designed to eat
Wrap each chicken tender with a slice of bacon, securing it with toothpicks if necessary.
Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Brown the bacon-wrapped chicken tenders on all
sides for about 2-3 minutes per side.
Transfer the chicken tenders to the prepared baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes or until
the chicken is cooked through and the bacon is crispy.
Remove the toothpicks before serving. Enjoy!
Cauliflower Fried Rice:
1 medium head of cauliflower, riced (or 2 cups of pre-riced cauliflower)
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1/2 cup diced onion
1/2 cup diced bell peppers (any color)
2. 1/2 cup diced carrots
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons soy sauce (or tamari sauce for gluten-free option)
2 eggs, beaten
Salt and pepper to taste
Optional toppings: sliced green onions, sesame seeds
1. Heat coconut oil in a large skillet or wok over medium heat.
3. Add onions, bell peppers, and carrots to the skillet and sauté for 5-7 minutes until slightly
5. Add minced garlic and sauté for an additional minute.
7. Push the vegetables to one side of the skillet and pour the beaten eggs into the other
side. Scramble the eggs until cooked through.
9. Add the riced cauliflower to the skillet and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes until tender.
11. Pour soy sauce over the cauliflower and stir to coat evenly. Season with salt and pepper
13. Remove from heat and garnish with sliced green onions and sesame seeds if desired.
Scan the QR code for a FREE copy of ‘’The Super Keto Diet. The Ultimate Keto Recipe
Book.: The way we are designed to eat” Ebook