1. Patricia Martinez
PO Box 12663 Tempe, AZ 85284
Highly skilled support professional with a cross -functional background in project coordination, business
administration, operational strategies and engineering. Dependable team player who maintains high standards
and produces quality work. I have extensive experience with a broad range of professional positions and would
welcome the opportunity.
Reliant Land Service Project Coordinator June 2014- Present
• Assist project manager on multiple projects including but not limited to site acquisition, planning, zoning, A&E
services, and collocation
• Coordinate initial project set-up and project plans, working with the site development team members, assuring
compliance with company and customer policies and procedures
• Participate in meetings and conference calls, maintain communications and flow of information on assigned
• Order Titles and Environmental, maintain trackers and summaries, and purchase order/invoice follow-up
• Ensure complete and accurate files are maintained according to project requirements
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with team members, clients, and vendors
WindStream-Teksystems-Contractor Grooms Designer April 2014- May 2014
• ASR / LSR preparation, coordination with LEC / CLEC, receiving and processing FOC (Firm Order Confirmation).
• LEC/ CAP for reciprocal orders, through to completion. Communicate confirmation of order completion to
• ASR’s for grooming purposes on local outgoing, interlata IXC and DEOT facilities, point to point DS1, DS3 and
above circuits, and trunking.
• Issue orders with LEC and IXC carriers. Issue requests to IXC provider for the long haul circuits and LEC for the
MUX, and update internal MSS (Metasolve) systems.
Target Corporation/ Adecco-Contractor SLT2 Supervisor November 2013- January 2014
• Maintain communications with customer issues, de-escalate customers, find packages, and track orders.
• Conduct through business analysis all documentation accuracy.
• Refund, Replace items which have been lost in transit, per accounting process
• Work directly with SLT1 approving refunds.
Telepacific Communications Project Engineer July 2013- November 2013
• Initiate and Maintain consent communications with internal and external customers and vendors from the point
of order entry through time of installation to ensure request of services are complete and customer satisfaction.
• Conduct through analysis all contracts and documentation accuracy.
• Design and Engineer analysis of customer request for service to premise, per contract agreement.
• Work directly with Local Service Manager to implement specific process for new and existing customers through
• Act as the lead provision over our Voice over IP (SIP) and Ethernet over third party vendor product (EOC, DS1,
SM PRI, SM BL, SM BLD).
2. UTC Aerospace Systems – Contractor Assembler February 2013 – July 2013
• Assemble a variety of electronic units using proper assembly techniques in Department 787.
• Identify correct parts, components, wires and other materials by part markings, color codes, container labels.
• Maintain accurate records of all work performed (e.g. labor charging, verification, assembly data)
• Work with chemicals and adhesives that may emit fumes, medium to high temperature materials.
Integra Telecom, Phoenix, AZ Implementation Manager II August 2012-December 2012
• Development project implementation plans and timelines and reporting to management.
• Monitor the installation process from planning through delivery and create status reports on project
• Organize cross -departmental teams and coordinate inter-company and intra-company resources
to complete installations. Prioritize and balance multiple customers’ installations.
• Serve as a consultant on Integra’s products, service installation steps and timeline expectations.
• Perform all necessary provisioning steps for those customers who are being assigned to a
Project Manager for their conversion.
• Partner with the Customer Service, Sales and Operation Department during a post-sales
customer meeting to evaluate system program requirements needs.
• Ensure site visits and training are completed and any necessary follow-up is addressed.
• Ensure resolution of problems as they arise.
• Perform other related projects and duties as assigned or requested.
Cricket Communications, AZ,TX Coordinator/Interconnect Engineer I December 2000- June 2012
Interface with engineering and telecom vendors to provide design, ordering, installation, cutover, and
traffic engineering support for thirteen wireless telecommunication markets in six states.
Research, order, design, implement and inventory Fiber, OC Sys tems, DS3, DS1, DS0 and microwave
transport facilities to support new network builds. Manage critical dates and escalation processes for
delivery of circuits.
Design, order, implement and inventory Fiber, OC Systems, DS3, DS1, DS0 and microwave transport
facilities to meet ongoing capacity demand as requested by Traffic Engineering, Network Operations, RF
Engineering and fixed Network Engineering for all existing Western Region/ South Region backhaul
Interface with Western/South Region personnel to support regional network optimization with emphasize
and focus on controlling costs through business analysis .
Implement all network requirements to support new product rollouts without delays with LERG. Update
and Implement Granite Site, Segments, Paths, and Work-Flow process in a XNG database.
Interface with upper management to provide status on market conference calls, launches, optimizations
and new product rollouts. Translate business requirements into business process system solutions.
Analyze and manage South Region billing process including review and analysis of all telecom vendor
invoices for payment approval, month-end accrual and negotiate arrangements through business
Track milestones and changes request through internal and external databases with company and
vendors. Coordinate and work with vendors on PO and accuracy of cost though procurement process .
Final approval on red-line documents for new builds.
Successfully ordered (provisioned), implemented and i nventoried OC, DS1, DS1, DS0 and microwave
transport facilities required to launch Cricket’s Phoenix, AZ and Las Vegas, NV market, and on optimizing
of existing markets.
Designed and established wireless network in Lucent 5ESS switches, backhaul transport SONET Rings,
DS3’s, DS1’s, SS7 links, LEC End Office and IXC trunking to support network market launches.
3. Defined and established the Local Calling Area for markets to maximize customer value while supporting
network cost initiatives. Personally responsibl e for annual cost savings in excess of $100,000 annually, and
tracking in excel with pivot tables and V-Look Ups.
Teligent Communications Dispatcher/Installation Coordinator May 1998 – December 2000
• Coordinated the installation of all regional telecommunication services scheduling.
• Worked directly with VP in reporting installation status for the region.
• Worked with inventory specialist to maintain accuracy of equipment status for remote locations.
• Trained other installation coordinators for Teligent’s Western Region for process improvement.
Qwest: CEMR Training, ASR Training
Granite: Xpercom/XNG, Granite Works (Subject Matter Expert, excel spreadsheets for up loading)
Cricket: Remedy, Oracle Finance Module, Siterra
Integration Management Bakery-Howell
In>Bill, Oracle 9i SQL Programming, JIRA
MSS (Metasolve) Systems, InSite, QuickBase
UTC Aerospace; Class 3 Soldering Certification
2011- 2014, University of Phoenix - Associates Degree
Excellent references will be provided upon request.