O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a navegar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nosso Contrato do Usuário e nossa Política de Privacidade.
O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a utilizar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nossa Política de Privacidade e nosso Contrato do Usuário para obter mais detalhes.
CURRICULUM VITAE (Summary) AND GENERAL INFORMATION
SOLANGEL HERNÁNDEZ TÁPANES, MD, MSc
1. Doctor of Medicine
2. First and Second Degree Specialist in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
3. Professor and Researcher
4. Diploma in Health Information Management
5. Master's Degree in Neurorehabilitation and Cardiovascular Rehabilitation
6. Master in Speech Therapy and Phonoaudiology
7. Diploma in the use of New Information Technologies in Distance Education.
8. Diploma in Health Management
9. Member of the Latin American Committee for Rehabilitation Research.
10. President of the Latin American Committee for the Management of Scientific
Information on Rehabilitation CLAGIR/AMLAR
Assistance, Teaching, Research and Management of development projects in Rehabilitation
PROFESSIONAL CAREER (SHORT)
• 26 years old graduated as a doctor.
• 22 years graduated as Specialist in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
• Participation in more than 155 national and international events (congresses,
seminars, workshops) with a total of 179 scientific papers presented.
• Lecturer in international scientific events: Mexico, Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador,
Peru, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Uruguay, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Panama,
United States, Germany, Austria and Portugal.
• 98 courses given, 68 courses received nationally and internationally.
• 46 Theses tutored or advised to the resident doctors and the aspirants to Master in
• 26 scientific publications in national and international medical journals.
• Author of the book Terapia con Oscilaciones Profundas. Experiences in epicondylitis,
cervicalgias and lumbalgias.
• Scientific compiler and main author of the Rehabilitation Medicine Book. The AMLAR
Book of the Latin American Medical Association of Rehabilitation.
• Collaborator of two books: Diagnosis and Rehabilitation of orthopaedic diseases and
therapeutic physical agents.
• Author of the Software: Clinical Instruments in Rehabilitation.
• Author of the book: Integral Rehabilitation of benign and malignant breast diseases.
INTERNATIONAL POSITIONS AND APPOINTMENTS
1. Editor-in-Chief and Founder of the Portal of Cuban Rehabilitation Medicine at
Infomed. Cuba (2003/2014)
2. Director of the Department of Information Management and Research at
Rehabilitation DGIR. Cuba (2009-2014)
3. Director of the Cuban Journal of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (2009/2014)
4. President of the Latin American Committee for the Management of Scientific
Information in Latin America and the Caribbean.
Rehabilitation. CLAGIR - AMLAR. Latin American Medical Association of Physical
Medicine and Rehabilitation
5. Specialist in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation in the integral attention to children
affected by the Chernobyl nuclear disaster 2010/2013
6. Member of the Scientific Committee of the International Society of Physical
Medicine Rehabilitation ISPRM 2015
7. Member of the VHL-PAHO Consultative Committee. Cuba 2010/ 2016
8. Director of the Cuban Journal of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. (2009/2014).
9. International Scientific Advisor to the Nido para Ángeles Foundation. Children with
Paralysis Cerebral. Dominican Republic. (2014/2016).
10. Scientific Advisor for the development of research programs and projects. Hospital
General de la Plaza de la Salud. Dominican Republic. (2014/2016).
11. Member of the review committee of the Journal International Archives of Medicine.
12. Honorary Member of the Dominican Society of Physiatrics.
13. Scientific advisor for the development of programs and projects in Azul Therapy
Services. Miami. United States
14. COO. Blue Venture Group LLC. Miami United States
INTERNATIONAL AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
1. Outstanding Professional Award in the Area of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
of Latin America 2012
2. Award to the trajectory in favour of the development of Rehabilitation Medicine in
3. Recognition of the trajectory in favour of the development of Rehabilitation
Medicine. Latin American Medical Rehabilitation Association. AMLAR. Guayaquil