● What is Salesforce?
● Why use Salesforce?
● Who should use Salesforce?
● What are Salesforce
● What’s Salesforce Architecture?
● A few points need to remember
● How use Salesforce?
4. What is
● Salesforce is a top-notch CRM
application built on the
● Salesforce is cloud platform
○ App cloud
■ Sales cloud
■ Service cloud
○ Partner apps
○ Custom apps
○ Platform Services
5. What is CRM?
Customer Relationship Management
(CRM) is a strategy for managing all
your company's relationships and
interactions with your customers and
It helps you improve your profitability.
6. What’s Force.com?
Force.com is a platform for creating
applications in the cloud with
absolutely no software or hardware
The apps thus created are data-centric
In fact, the data is never lost here,
because there are auto back-ups.
7. App cloud
Trusted and Connected Platform
Run all your apps on a trusted platform
Speed and Agility
Every employee can build fast with
clicks or code
Complete Enterprise Ecosystem
Best place to learn, build, buy, and sell
10. Why use Salesforce?
● Security: secure your business data on the
● Accessibility: reduce the need to upgrade
and maintain hardware and expensive
● Fast: It's the fastest way to build and
deploy social enterprise apps
● Social: All apps include built-in enterprise
collaboration (such as Chatter)
● Mobile: Apps can be easily modified to run
on any mobile device
● CRM systems: There are lots of new CRM
systems with modern design and a simple,
elegant user experience.
● Services: Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud,
and Service Cloud.
● Support & Training: they do offer great
support and resources for the companies
they work with
12. Who should use
Salesforce has editions for all variety
It offers different editions like Group,
Professional, Enterprise and
Performance (For Sales Cloud).
An organization can select the edition
they, according their aims, and the
features they require.
Do note, the editions have price
14. What are Salesforce
Certification is the easiest way to
validate yourself as a Salesforce
Certification communicates skill and
expertise and can validate your
knowledge of the Salesforce platform.
Why we need Salesforce
● Our clients want certified
15. How many types of
● List certifications
● We focus:
16. What’s the Difference?
The Admin certification:
● Security model
● Manage users
● Territory Management
● Workflow rules
● Build configuration in Salesforce with
● Reports & Dashboards
The Developer certification:
● Application Design
● Overview of Force.com Platform
● Data Model
● User Interface
● Business Logic
● Data Management
23. How Salesforce
Organizes Your Data
Salesforce organizes your data into
objects and records. Think of an object
as a tab on a spreadsheet, and a
record like a single row of data.
24. Data Security
Salesforce is built with security to
protect your data and applications.
Application Level Security
● Permission Set
● Public Groups
○ Role Hierarchy
○ Org Wide Defaults
○ Sharing Rules
25. Standard Objects
● User Provisioning Request
● Social Persona
● Quote Line Item
● Price Book Entry
● Price Book
● Order Product
● Opportunity Product
● Linked Article
● Email Message
● Duplicate Record Set
● Duplicate Record Item
● D&B Company
● Content Version
● Campaign Member
● Account Contact
26. General Steps to Create
1. Creating Application
2. Add Relationships
3. Use Formulas and Validations
4. Automating Process using
5. Creating Approval Process
6. Creating Reports and
7. Adding Programming Logic to
8. Adding tests to your apps
9. Building Custom user Interface
10. Creating Public Web pages
Salesforce Chatter is the enterprise
This powerful collaboration software
solution empowers employees to
connect, collaborate, share files, data,
and expertise, all in real-time.
Chatter will help drive productivity and
increase efficiency and innovation
29. How use Salesforce?
● Setup gives you the power to create Apps
○ Create & Configure with Clicks
● Create Custom Apps,Custom Objects,
Tabs, Reports, Actions, etc
● Model the information in your business
○ Schema Builder
○ Standard Objects
● Clicks: Workflow, Approvals & Flows
● Clicks: Flows & Process Builder
● Apex for custom business logic -
● Visualforce Pages for UI customisation