1. Date: 12 Jan. 2014 Day: Monday
Class: 4 Time: 0900-1000
Theme: Worldof Self,Family&Friends
Topic: Our Community
1.1 By the end of the 6-year primary schooling, pupils will be
able to pronounce words and speak confidently with the correct
stress, rhythm and intonation.
1.1.3 Able to speak on related topics with guidance.
1.1.4 Able to talk about related topics with guidance.
By the end of the lesson, pupils should be able to
(a) Study the pictures and say at least two correct sentences about the
activities they saw in the pictures with teacher’s guidance.
Textbook, pictures of people in the shop
moral values (cooperation)
Stage/Time/Activity Teaching & Learning Strategy
1. Pupils talk about their recent activities with their friends. Talk about recent activity
1. Pupils look at the picture on the board.
2. Pupils brainstorm about the pictures.
3. Teacher tells the pupils how to make a short sentence.
1. Pupils try to make a sentence based on the picture.
2. Other pupils listen to their friends.
3. Pupils make a sentence and say it aloud to the class.
1. Teacher reinforces the lesson.
2. Teacher sums up the lesson.