O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a navegar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nosso Contrato do Usuário e nossa Política de Privacidade.
O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a utilizar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nossa Política de Privacidade e nosso Contrato do Usuário para obter mais detalhes.
Deuteronomy 30:9 AMPC
“And the Lord your God will make you
abundantly prosperous in every work of your
hand, in the fruit of your body, of your cattle,
of your land, for good; for the Lord will again
delight in prospering you, as He took delight in
• I am abundantly prosperous.
• I am abundantly prosperous in wisdom.
• I am abundantly prosperous in knowledge.
• I know what to do with my business.
• I have wisdom for the market place.
• I possess abundance of wisdom for the boardroom.
• I prosper in every work of my hand.
• I am prosperous in the fruit of my body.
• My body is healthy. Every part of my being is strong and
• Every part of my body is functioning optimally. My eyes are
clear and not dim.
• My ears are sharper than an eagle’s. My body does not
inhabit diseases. I am stronger today than I was yesterday.
• I am stronger everyday. My memory is sharp and accurate.
• My hands are profitable.
• The work of my hands are profitable. My job is profitable.
• My business is profitable.
• My business transactions and conversations yield increase all
• The Lord delights in prospering me; and so I prosper all the
• I possess land and properties and I solve housing
problems in townships and cities and nations.
• Land that I possess is profitable.
• Every land not producing results come back to life
And this same God who takes care of me
will supply all your needs from his
glorious riches, which have been given to
us in Christ Jesus.
• The Lord the supplier of my needs.
• The Lord is the head of my economy.
• I operate under the abundance of heaven.
• I am not subject to the limited law of supply and demand on earth.
• I am unlimited in resources.
• I have access to all that I need.
• My resource is His glorious riches.
• I can never lack! I can never experience a drought. I have all I need!
The blessing of the Lord makes a person
rich, and he adds no sorrow with it.
• This blessing will not bring sorrow.
• It will only bring joy and more increase.
• We know addition only and not decrease.
• We loose nothing, we are always gaining
But blessed are those who trust in the Lord and
have made the Lord their hope and confidence.
They are like trees planted along a riverbank, with
roots that reach deep into the water. Such trees
are not bothered by the heat or worried by long
months of drought. Their leaves stay green, and
they never stop producing fruit.
• The Lord is my hope and confidence.
• I am not afraid of lack.
• I am not in fear. I am not limited by the
economical forecast for nations.
• I am ever green. I am ever glowing. I am ever