O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a navegar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nosso Contrato do Usuário e nossa Política de Privacidade.
O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a utilizar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nossa Política de Privacidade e nosso Contrato do Usuário para obter mais detalhes.
Phone: (440) 785-1026
Northwestern University, Medill School of Journalism and Integrated Marketing
Candidate for Master’s Degree, Integrated Marketing Communications, Spring 2017
Cornell University, School of Hotel Administration
Bachelor Degree of Science, December 2005–early commencement
Leo Burnett/ARC–Chicago, IL Feb. 2016–present
• Bring the consumer into the process of advertising via critical, creative, and collaborative thinking
• Direct brand’s unique positioning and communication across advertising and marketing channels
• Frequently pitch high level strategy directly to client
• Currently working on the Intel, Coca-Cola, Purina, and Kraft businesses
TEDxNorthwestern–Evanston, IL Nov. 2015–present
• Responsible for maintaining all social media outlets for the organization, advertising
events, and maintaining contact with press.
• Responsible for all written materials regarding the organization, including informational
packets sent to speakers and interested parties.
Indiana University, Office of Creative Services–Bloomington, IN Mar. 2013–August 2016
Content Specialist - Creative Strategy Lead
• Work with clients across IU to create memorable marketing concepts and campaigns
• Lead creative processes from concepting through client pitches across media platforms
• Storyboard, direct, and lead the editing process for video, motion graphics, and digital executions.
• Drive and direct the branding process for internal constituents from concept to execution
• Spearhead innovative approaches in communicating with target audiences
Blueline Media Productions–Bloomington, IN June 2015–Feb. 2016
Strategic + Account Consultant
• Work closely with agency founders, creative director, video director and creative staff in
producing creative briefs, internal messaging strategy, and high level concepts to ensure
campaign ideas and strategies are effective and targeted to the right audience.
• Lead client intake meetings to discern overall goals and creative objectives.
• Pitch ideas and work through iterations with creative and video teams.
AOL - Martha’s Vineyard Patch–Martha’s Vineyard, MA Nov. 2012–Feb. 2013
Guest Editor + Community Developer
• Drive community awareness through relevant writing and stories and nurture relationships
with community partners
• Write and maintain daily features and articles
• Curate and produce stories based on Google Analytics hits, visits, and time on page
Address: 1201 W. Chase Ave.
SALT Creative MV–Martha’s Vineyard, MA 2012–Mar. 2013
Owner + Co-founder
• Tailor social media and marketing campaigns for clients, spanning all industries
• Developed integrated messaging campaigns across social media platforms and tools
• Managed media inquiries and directed campaigns momentum for festivals, events,
start-ups, and small businesses
Hurd Publishing–Oak Bluffs, MA 2011–Feb. 2016
Director of Social Media
• Consult on aesthetic choices and overall branding goals and manage interactions with clients
• Managed Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Tumblr accounts for magazines
in the US Virgin Island, British Virgin Islands, Bermuda, and Martha’s Vineyard
• Helped launch one of the first LGBT wedding destination magazine, EQL Destination Weddings
WhatsUpMartha/WhatsUpNetworks LLC.–Martha’s Vineyard, MA 2010–Jan. 2012
Regional Manager + Curator
• Lead content creator, social media organizer, and public relations liaison
• Managed a team of 15 interns and content creators on Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket
• Led new business development and partnership creation on Martha’s Vineyard and
the surrounding Cape and Islands region
Courtney LLC–Edgartown, MA 2009–Jan. 2013
Creative Director + Lead Buyer
• Drive aesthetic choices and product mix for store’s collection of brands
• Maintain relationships with major brand partners while leading
new business development and research
• Control costs, margins, and store segment makeup to optimize revenues based
on the abbreviated seasonal market
lululemon athletica–La Jolla, CA & Martha’s Vineyard, MA Oct. 2009–Feb. 2010
Showroom Manager + Community Developer
• Develop community, manage team, and drive sales through on-the-ground marketing
• Liaison with Global Headquarters in Vancouver to drive seasonal merchandising projects
Whole Foods Market Global Headquarters–Austin, TX Nov. 2006–March 2009
Public Relations + Quality Standards Support Specialist
• Outside film request team lead – analyze and approve with regard to company values
• Wrote press releases and conducted interviews internally and externally
AWARDS and LEADERSHIP POSITIONS
Winner, Silver Award, 45th Annual UCDA Design Competition Sept. 2015
Indiana University College of Arts and Sciences Brand Video
Presenter, Case IV Conference Indiana Sept. 2014
“10 Rules to Break in Higher-Ed Marketing”
Highly fluent in all social media and blogging platforms as well as Microsoft Office Suite.
Member, American Marketing Association