O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a navegar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nosso Contrato do Usuário e nossa Política de Privacidade.
O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a utilizar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nossa Política de Privacidade e nosso Contrato do Usuário para obter mais detalhes.
A Scribd passará a dirigir o SlideShare em 1 de dezembro de 2020A partir desta data, a Scribd passará a gerenciar sua conta do SlideShare e qualquer conteúdo que você possa ter na plataforma. Além disso, serão aplicados os Termos gerais de uso e a Política de Privacidade da Scribd. Se prefira sair da plataforma, por favor, encerre sua conta do SlideShare. Saiba mais.
Course 5: NFL Strategy
2016 NBA DFS Preview with
Saahil Sud (formerly Maxdalury)
World’s #1 ranked DFS player
“The DFS industry won’t scale
to it’s full potential unless the
average skill level of players
We are the gold standard in
the third party tools market
that seeks to catalyze this
● The Vegas’ frontrunner for MVP will be the most expensive play
throughout the year and will play a ton of minutes without Durant.
● He assumes the starting role with Jeff Teague moving north to Indiana.
When he was on the floor, he controlled his team’s usage and that
should equal higher fantasy outputs.
● Has looked great in the preseason and seems new coach Luke Walton
is going to give him minutes to shine even though they have many
● The Heat will change their style dramatically without Wade and Bosh,
opting to push the pace more with Dragic. Expecting him to have much
minutes and usage fully running this offense.
PGs to Watch
SGs to Watch
● The Rockets will be running faster with Mike D’Antoni. Harden’s
production will be as high as it was a couple years ago when he
almost won MVP.
● Improved his numbers significantly last year and expect even more
from him in 2016-17. The Bucks may look to trade Michael
Carter-Williams which would give him more touches.
● The Thunder will lean on him to provide offense alongside
Westbrook. The Thunder backcourt in transition will be a tough
group to stop.
● One of the league’s fantasy surprises should build on last season’s
success. The Suns will need his shooting to stay in games so he will
get minutes and usage no matter the game flow.
SFs to Watch
● Will he continue to be a top fantasy option in a loaded Warriors lineup?
There will be tons of open shots, but It is unclear if he will play elite
fantasy minutes night in and night out.
● He said the Pacers are capable of scoring 115 points a night. He
should have more possessions than ever to boost his fantasy totals.
● One of the best all around players in the league will continue to get big
minutes on a Spurs team that is unpredictable otherwise.
● Was already in for more opportunity in Year 2 before Khris Middleton
went down. Expect high usage from Parker early on as this Bucks team
will need his offense.
PFs to Watch
● Has injury trouble throughout last season and aims to get back on track
this season. When healthy, one of the best fantasy options available.
● Less proven scoring options in Atlanta will lead to more usage for
Millsap. If the Hawks hold onto him he will be a steady option at PF
throughout the year.
● Expecting improvement from him with a stronger Knicks’ supporting
cast. Interested to see how new coach Jeff Hornacek utilizes him.
● The Rockets’ offense led by D’Antoni tends to run fast and lead to
many open threes. In this setup, Anderson will be a very attractive
stretch 4 option.
Centers to Watch
● My favorite NBA DFS player will show no signs of slowing down. The
Kings continue to change players in the backcourt but Boogie will
continue to dominate.
● The best young player in the league is already a fantasy stud. He’s
expected to get more minutes and touches with new coach Thibs.
● Playing on the Celtics could mean even more offensive production.
Boston played even faster than the Hawks last year so this could be a
new addition that’s a fantasy plus.
● His team does not have much talent so Lopez will get significant
minutes and touches. If he can stay healthy he is someone who I will
have on my radar.
Teams to Watch - West
Golden State Warriors
● Interested to see how Warriors’ player prices are distributed
throughout the year. There could be many blowouts this year which
could give bench players minutes to shine.
● With Mike D’Antoni as head coach, they will finish among top teams
in offensive efficiency and pace. James Harden will continue to be a
top option and some of his teammates could have career years.
Oklahoma City Thunder
● No Durant will open up touches, which should mean big
performances from Westbrook and Oladipo. Will be keeping an eye
on the rest of roster for minutes and opportunities early on.
● The best young core in the league should play tons of minutes under
Thibodeau. Karl Anthony Towns will be a popular big and they have
a very talented backcourt with Rubio, Dunn, Wiggins, and LaVine.
Teams to Watch - East
● Adding Al Horford will make them more dynamic offensively. This is still
the same team that will play aggressive defense and try to push the
pace, which is great for fantasy scoring.
● They finished in the top ten in pace and offensive efficiency last year
and GM Larry Bird wants to run even faster. Adding Jeff Teague and
Thaddeus Young should let them play smaller and run faster.
New York Knicks
● It will be interesting to see how pieces will fit and if there are fantasy
situations to take advantage of. If Derrick Rose’s trial continues that
could equal lots of minutes for Brandon Jennings..
● There are plenty of minutes and opportunities to go around this team,
especially at the guard positions. Jerryd Bayless, Gerald Henderson
and Robert Covington all in line for big minutes with Ben Simmons out.
RotoQL’s 2016 NBA Product
● Key features
○ Real-time player trends
○ Track breaking news
○ New and improved Insights
● RotoQL’s DFS player projections are included in the
$29.99/mo Premium subscription
● Intro to Advanced NBA Strategy
● How to Handle Injuries in the NBA
● Point Guard Selection
● Shooting Guard + Small Forward Selection
● Power Forward + Center Selection
Watch the videos here: http://bit.ly/2cOeFJ0
New RotoQL University Course: NBA Strategy
Visit our Support Center to watch video tutorials on how to use RotoQL
Monitor daily fantasy news, strategy and advice articles at the QL Wire
If you are new to DFS or just need a refresher on the fundamentals, visit RotoU