Discover briefly my Design experience and what i can bring to your company.
A Presentation of my work process followed by a variety fields of Designs.
EDUCATION & SKILLS
PROFILE & CONTACT
POINT OF PURCHASE
TECHNICAL DRAWING & SKETCHINGBA PROJECTPRODUCT DESIGN/
EDUCATION & SKILLS
Graduated from :
GERMAN UNIVERSITY IN CAIRO
Faculty of Applied Sciences & Arts
BA GRADE : Very good.
Cumulative GPA: good.
Pre-master : GUC Berlin
Grade : Very good
English > Fluently
German > Very good
Arabic > mother tongue
Kitchen Designer : 7/2/2016 to present
My Responsibility is to discover the client needs; coming up with proposals
and offer it with full visuals including drawings, mood boards, sketches, also
Mentioning also other advice on site to apply the kitchen with the same athmosphere
proposed and presented to the client; such as adding
Accessories, lighting, also shop drawings.
I stay with the client on every step from getting to know his needs to offering the price
Operation Responsible : 10/11/2015 to 31/1/2016
My Responsibility was :
- To make a flow in connection between departments such as Design department-fi-
nancial department- logistics -installation team- management.
- Applying processes and Systems ( insightly & CRM)
- Upgrading the quality of service and fixing the flaws of the previous system.
- Collecting Previous data in one organized data base.
Product Designer/ Sales Engineer : 1/11/2014 to 30/9/2016
My Responsibility included :
- Giving the client introduction about our products ( Tour)
- Discovering the client’s needs.
- Designing up on his needs the space and athmosphere, from furnishing to interior de-
sign and home decor.
- working as outdoor sales and meeting up with hotels and residenctial managers and
interior designers to cooperate together by getting the best outcome according to
every client’s budget.
Interior Designer : October 2012 – 2013 (1 year 1 month)
My responsibilities included : design space, lighting, setting furniture, bringing to the
client the best atmosphere to their home or office that fits their ambitions
Product Designer - internship Taco electric
September 2013 – December 2013 (4 months)
Making new concept designs. Discussing and problem solving in the Design team. Co-
operating with engineers and discussing the design from the technical perspective.
highly involved with the research and development department.
Junior Teaching assistant
product Design Department
German University in Cairo January 2012 – June 2012 (6 months)
- Supervising practical work and in class assignments.
- Assisting industrial design courses and projects.
- Assisting PD basic courses and projects.