5. Apple Inc
• Apple Inc is an American multinational
• Headquartered in California.
• Apple was founded by Steve Jobs, Steve
Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne in April 1976.
• The company’s hardware products include
iphone smartphone, the ipad tablet computer,
the apple watch smartwatch, Mac personal
computer, the apple tv etc.
6. Transformation leadership
Transformational leadership is a theory of
leadership where a leader works with teams
to identify needed change, creating a vision to
guide the change through inspiration, and
executing the change in tandem with
committed members of a group.
Transformational leadership serves to
enhance the motivation, morale, and job
performance of followers through a variety of
• These leaders not only
expect the best from their
teams but also work hard to
be the best at everything
that they do.
• Known for taking new
initiatives and promoting
the flow of innovative ideas.
• Good at increasing team
engagement and inspiring
subordinates to become
productive in their work.
• May lack managerial skills at
the practical level and
require assistance from the
8. Aspects of Transformational
• Positive development of followers.
• Raising awareness of moral standards.
• Highlighting important priorities.
• Creating an ethical climate.
• Providing individual mentoring for followers.
• Encouraging followers to look beyond self-
interests to the common good.
• Allowing freedom of choice for followers.
9. Steve Jobs is widely regarded as an
iconic transformation leader. He worked and
always challenged his employees to think
bigger and better and inspired them to
create extraordinarily successful products.