3. Democracy refers to a political system in which government is
form by the people, exercised either directly or through elected
• People Elected government.
• There is freedom of speech.
• There is no one party government In the country.
• Right to give vote to elect their representatives.
• The common people, considered as the primary source of
• The principles of social equality and respect for the
individual within a community.
4. Dictatorship is the form of government in which the country is rule
by one person or on party, the main points of this type of
government is as fellows
• Not give interest to country benefit.
• No freedom of speech
• Give benefit to his own people.
• The decision making ability is in the hand of one person or party.
• There is no respect of dictator in the mind of people.
6. 1) Free elections are used to select representatives of the
2) The powers of government are based on the consent of the
3) Public questions are decided by the will of the majority.
4) Rule of law guarantees rights and freedoms.
Freedom to live or travel anywhere in the country.
Freedom to work at any job for which one qualifies.
Freedom to marry and raise a family.
Freedom to receive free education in public schools.
Freedom to join a political party, union, or other legal group.
8. • Reasons why this form of government leads the country to
• There is the element of decentralized.
• The Rise of political institutions.
• Rise of commerce.
• Spread of education.
• Dissolution of monasteries led to redistribution of wealth.
• Shift of power from feudal lords to the monarch.
• Free Media, Judicial, and other institutions of country.
9. • Following are the points which are in favor of democracy:
• Citizens trust democratic government.
• Elected Government.
• Fulfilled the need of people.
• Democratic government have respect in the world.
• Gives people the widest range of freedoms.
• People get to vote for the people who rule them.
• The voice of every person of voting age can be heard.
• The courts are independent and can defend the Constitution and
law without fear of reprisal.
10. In Favor of Democracy: Sales
• 44% - Civil Liberties (freedom of
speech, press, association, etc.)
• 31% - Economic Growth
• 29% - Order, Stability % Civil liberties
• 24% - Rule of law %
Against Democracy: % growth
• 18% - Electing top government rule of rules
• 11% - A Meaningless Thing
• 6% - Anarchy
The above poll Clearly shows that the
Russian people are in favor of democracy
because the polls show that 77% are in
favors and 44% are against it.
12. Since 1900, the number of
independent states has grown
From 55 to nearly 200
Today, Governments in 120
countries are formed by
democratic method. 62.5% of the
world’s population live in those 55 out
countries. of 200
19 centres Now a days
13. Some people or nation dislike democracy because of following reasons:
• The reason is that they like dictatorship.
• They say that today the democracy is the lie, It is not true democracy.
• It is the fake democracy.
• It hand power to the people who are generally stupid.
• Democracies are not democratic
• In a country that uses a Single transferable vote it would almost certainly produce a hung parliament
where power is decided in back rooms not by the voters.
• Voters can be bribed, threatened etc. (In Country like Afghanistan, Bribing One tribal leader could
change the Election) and votes can be tampered with.
• Not everyone Votes
• Many voters vote based on personality not the policy.
• Elections Are very expenses and huge revenue is generated on it.
• Violence during election.
• Lots of national reserve is used in elections.
• Some people dislik democracy due to politcal stebility , economic growth etc.like in pakistan.
14. Following Points are the answer to the above points:
• We cannot do any thing when they like dictatorship with out any reason.
• It is the decision of the citizen of the country whether right or wrong and the
citizen know how to handle the situation where the leader become defaulter.
• Citizens have the right of freedom of speech, they can talk against the
government the their policies as well.
• The citizen did not vote the stupid people, they vote for the parties and their
• If the parties become defaulter the people can take action against them.
• Majority of people vote.
• The people in the parliament are the elected people by the people of their
• It is true that the voter can bribed but this is not happen in the whole country.
15. After discusses the above, points of comparison, we come to know
that the democracy form of government is the best form of the
government in which the country will develop to the great
developed country of the world, the country where there is equal
rights for all mankind, abundance of food, availability of shelter and
other necessities of life, the country where is the rule of law and
the rule of the poor people of the country. If these countries with
democratic form of government, full fill the above requirements of
the life, than this nation will become a developed nation of the