Grow Your Business
• Grow your restaurants bottom line with an on-
point mobile experience.
• By starting up a few mobile projects,
restaurants can enjoy.
- more customers
- more business
- more revenue
• Of the world’s 4 billion mobile phones in
use, 1.08 billion are smartphones
• 91% of all adults have a smartphone
iPhone 5S & 5C’s
during the first
Android & iPhone Stats
• Over 500,000,000
have been activated
• Over 300,000,000
iPhones have been
• Android owns 52% of the U.S.
• iPhone owns 39.9% of the U.S.
• 94% of smartphone users look for local information on
their phone, and 90% take action as a result
• 67% say that they’re more likely to buy a product or service from a
• 48% said that if a site didn’t work well on their smartphones, it
made them feel like the company didn’t care about their business.
• 48% feel frustrated and
annoyed when they get to
a site that’s not mobile-
• 36% said they felt like
they’ve wasted their time
by visiting those sites.
Mobile Searches on Valentine’s Day
• Google released data in February 2013 showing that:
– In the U.S., 62% of total searches for popular national chain restaurants on Valentine’s
Day occurred on high end mobile devices or tablets.
Mobile Apps for Restaurants
• Easy for developers to make
• Boosts business esp. from existing customers.
• People who are already fans of your
restaurant are likely to download your app.
– If they need a push (contest, coupons, other
• Increase your orders, visits, customer base,
buzz, customer satisfaction, and ultimately,
Apps Give Customers Options
• View menu items and daily specials.
• Submit orders for delivery or pickup.
• Make reservations.
• Submit comments and feedback.
• Post to your social media profiles.
• Obtain coupons.
• Participate in loyalty and reward programs.
• And more!
Mobile Websites for Restaurants
• Websites made to enhance the user
experience on a mobile device.
• No app download necessary.
• Easy to make, user-friendly, and quick
• A great way to open up a new path for
customers to find your restaurant.
• QR codes take a user directly to your site on a
smartphone or tablet without typing a single
• Simply scan and you're there!
• Can be placed in ads, storefront windows, and
elsewhere to take a customer directly where
you want them to go.
• FREE to make, easy to use.
8 Reasons Your Restaurant Needs a Mobile Ordering App
1. Customers spend more when using online & mobile apps.
2. Customers are already using restaurant ordering apps.
1. 40% of customers have already placed an order online.
3. It keeps your business fresh.
4. Your competitors may already be ahead of you.
1. 20% of quick-service restaurants already allow customers to submit
orders with their mobile phones
5. You can share information and generate business.
1. Nearly 40% of customers report that they’d like to get an email each day
from a favorite restaurant detailing the specials of the day.
6. Mobile orders boost return business.
7. Mobile orders can become a significant percentage of your
8. You’ll make more money.
Why Mobile Apps?
• FACT: Your customers prefer apps over mobile websites.
• Sources: AdAge.com | Digital, comScore Mobile Metrix, 2013
But I want a mobile website?
• We offer both a mobile app and a mobile website.
• Appear in the iTunes App Store, Android Marketplace, and
mobilize your existing website.
• Complete mobile marketing solution.
Why Our Company?
• We make mobilizing your business simple & pain free
• We help bring in new business and increase repeat customers
• We handle everything from start to finish
• We’re mobile experts
• We’re extremely affordable
• We’re fast & easy to use
• App can display
– Information on services
– Restaurants menu (text or PDF)
– All locations visible in Maps
– One click calling
– Events and more…
Links to social networks
• Customers can link to your social media pages.
• Increase Facebook fans.
• Increase Twitter followers.
• Approximately 40% of social
media users access their
accounts through mobile
• GPS coupons
- When at your location, customers
can ‘check in’ and receive bonuses.
• QR code coupons
- Used to replace stamp cards.
Increase customer loyalty!
28% of customers reported that they are
“Extremely Likely” to increase their visits
to a business if they have a loyalty reward
card for them. (Total Research Corp &
Custom Marketing Corp’s Loyalty Monitor Study)
• Take full control over your apps content!
• App can update
- Display special events
- Specials of the week/day
- Loyalty coupons
- Image gallery
- Everything inside the app!
• Update your customers instantly
– Special offers, updates, happy hours.
• Push notifications break the barrier
between you and your customers.
– Included completely FREE.
– Compare to SMS texting plans
on average cost ~$200/month
• Professional app design & set up fee: $1795.00
• CMP + Monthly hosting fee: $165/mo
• DIY + Hosting fee: $99/mo
• UNLIMTED Push Notifications
• UNLIMITED App Downloads
• Ove $10,000 Value
How to get started
Certified Marketing Pros Inc.
Contact Us Anytime By:
• Office Tel: (519) 800-0282 Hours: M-F 9a-5pm EST
• Email Us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Visit our website at: www.certifiedmarketingpros.com