- The rate 1.0725 is found frequently between many solar planets orbital and internal distances (a constant rate)
- I suggest this rate is found because of Lorentz Contraction Phenomenon
- There's a difference in velocities = "light velocity" between 2 motions in the solar group (even if we can't measure or notice this velocities difference)
There's More Than One Frame In The Solar Group
This paper suggests a clear argument as following:
1. The solar group is created by light beams, but we see these light beams in different forms (as matters and distances)
2. We see the light as matter (Specifically, bright fringes produced by light coherence we see as matters, where dark fringes we see as distances)
3. We see bright fringes as matters because our mind works by light velocity (Mind Thinking Process), so the whole matter around us is found because of the human mind effect.
4. to enable us to see the sun rays, Earth has to move with light velocity relative to the sun, to create a difference in velocities = c velocity
5. So, the sun creation depends on the difference in Earth and Sun motions = c velocity.
6. That's why Lorentz contraction phenomenon is seen in the solar orbital and internal distances, specifically with the constant rate = 1.0725, (which equals 7.25%), where the sun obliquity to ecliptic (7.25 degrees).
7. means, the sun creation process contains Lorentz Phenomenon Effect on the solar orbital and internal distances (and on many other values)
8. The Distance can be defined as "A Form Of Energy", which is proved by the moon orbit regression yearly 19 degrees (Metonic Cycle) (otherwise how distance can move?) (that supports the claim that, distances are dark fringes produced by light coherence)
This Paper Consists Of 2 Parts
1st Part : Theory Of Matter Creation
2nd Part : Application on the theory (the solar group creation from the light)
Starting From The Solar Group First Energy
Explaining The Energy Coherence (light coherence)
Discovering The Matter Creation
Providing The Solar Group Motions Harmony Reasons