1. PROJECT FUNDED BY THE EUROPEAN COMISSION THROUGH THE
ERASMUS+ PROGRAM, SCHOOL EDUCATION, KEY ACTION 2
PARTNERSHIPS FOR COOPERATION
The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views
only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
Reference number: 2022-1-RO01-KA220- SCH-000085644
2. During the first Teacher's Council, the project coordinator presented the objectives, the program of
activities, and the selection procedure of the implementation team members. Short presentations
of the project were also made during meetings with parents and students in classes or at the level
of our institution so that the entire school community was informed about the objectives,
partners, and activities included in the implementation plan.
The project started with an online meeting
at the partnership level which had the
purpose of establishing the methods of
carrying out the activities proposed to be
carried out at the level of each partner
school and discussing administrative and
financial aspects regarding its
3. The procedures for selecting the implementation teams (teachers and students) were applied.
The responsibilities within the teams
were established, and
the implementation strategies for
2022-2023 were discussed
Through a good collaboration between the members of the project team, electronic materials were
created, in English, to present the Romanian education system, Romania, Dobrogea,
Medgidia, and our school. All these were posted on youtube and the respective links,
were inserted on the project web page and project twinspace.
4. The project team was concerned with its promotion at the school level, making banners, roll-ups,
and informative leaflets.
Press releases were drafted which, by posting them in the environment online or by turning them into
articles in the newspaper, ensured the information of the general public
about the implementation of the project.
5. The theme of the Erasmus+ project attracted the interest of teachers who addressed
various complementary themes in the lessons held in different subjects, especially in social
education and in the optional course "Journey to the world of emotions".
The most talented students produced outstanding works, which were exhibited at the class
or school level.
6. and registered the project on the European School Education platform, organizing a twinspace for it.
The Romanian team created the project web page,