One fine body…
- Greater Philadelphia Area, United States
- Comercial Computational Scientist at GlaxoSmithKline
- Setor Medical / Health Care / Pharmaceuticals
- Site www.cs.unc.edu/~debug
- Sobre As a computational chemist (i.e. a data scientist in the life sciences), I work with scientists from many domains, including chemists, biologists, and other informaticians. I enjoy digging into all the computational aspects of life science research, and solving data challenges by exploiting adjacencies and connections - between diverse fields of knowledge, and the equally diverse scientists trained in them. I have supported multiple drug discovery projects starting from target identification through to candidate selection and clinical development. Deriving insight by custom data integration is what I'm best known for. My doctoral training was Computer Science, w/ postdoc in cheminformatics.
Não está seguindo ninguém ainda