2. What is your favorite kind of music?
According to the results; pop, kpop and rock were the
predominant music genres in the survey
3. Do you prefer listening to songs in your own language or in
Bilingual people are more likely to be interested in music
that is not written in their native language.
4. When you listen to a song, what is (are) the thing(s) to pay
more attention to?
From 26 responses, the 84% of them pay attention to the rhythm and beat
when they listen to a song.
5. How important do you think soundtracks are in movies and
21 persons answered that in a scale from 1 to 5, soundtracks are really
important in movies and series, rating this question with a 5.
6. Who is your favorite singer/band Why?
In this question we got varied
responses, like Gorillaz, Harry
Styles, BTS, Bon Jovi, Asking
Alexandria, Twenty One Pilots
7. Which of the following singer/bands from the 80's do you
The answer with the most votes was ‘’Queen’’ while the one with the fewest
votes was Depeche Mode and the people who didn’t like music from the 80’s
8. Do you consider yourself a good singer?
In a scale from 1 to 6, being (1) considered as ‘’I don´t even sing’’ and (6)
as ‘’Im a really good singer’’, the predominant number was 3 with a 30%.
9. Do you play any instruments?
50% of the people declare that they can’t play any instrument, while the other 50%
is divided into the other three options: “Yes , I do” (one vote), “Yes, I play one
instrument” (six votes) and “Yes, I play more than one instrument” (six votes)
10. If your answer was ''yes'', which instrument do you play?
And if not, which instrument would you like to play?
The majority of people that
answered the form is able
to play guitar, while most of
the people that doesn’t
know how to play any
instrument, would like to
11. What is the last song you listened to?
In this question we got varied responses and any of them was repeated.
Some examples of the songs we got are: Halleluja (Bon Jovi), Circles (Mac
Miller), Fantasia (Monsta X), Slow dancing in the dark (Joji) and much more.