3. BUSINESS ACCOUNTING-REPORTING TO MANAGEMENT
CAPITAL $14,100.00 $4,000.00 =
4. BUSINESS ACCOUNTING-REPORTING TO MANAGEMENT
AVG. TOTAL ASSETS
7. BUSINESS ACCOUNTING-REPORTING TO MANAGEMENT
1.Employee screening and training: Implement a program for
training every new employee over ethical behavior.
2.Physical control over assets: Buy a safe deposit box where to
keep the cash. Install locks on each ofﬁce door in particular those
where assets are stored.
3.Monthly reconciliation of departmental transaction: Make
monthly reconciliations on the ﬁrst ﬁve days of each month.
8. BUSINESS ACCOUNTING-REPORTING TO MANAGEMENT
4. Physical inventories: Establish a cycle counting method instead
of a physical inventory to reduce expenses.
5. Review organizational performance: Include in the annual
agenda a review of organizational performance. Establish a
schedule to solve issues and strengthen organizational
Finance & Accounting. (2020, January 31). Types of Internal Controls.
University of Florida. Retrieved from https://www.fa.uﬂ.edu/directives/
Rick Weber. (December 1, 2016). The caustic cost of occupational
fraud. Trailer/Body Builders. Retrieved from https://advance-lexis-
BUSINESS ACCOUNTING-REPORTING TO MANAGEMENT