8. 1/6 Your audience is always within reach
It is what it is – us people don’t part with our phones all too often. A
2015 survey showed 90 % out of 6,000 respondents even bring their
phones with them to the bathroom.
• the first and last thing we see
• we check our phone 85 times a day
• that’s a third of our awake time
10. 2/6 Great content gets shared
There is only one thing that influences the purchasing decisions of
mobile users more than an offer received from a company – a friend’s
opinion. Earn the share and watch your business blow up.
• huge viral potential
• make sure share buttons work
• both on mobile and desktop
12. 3/6 Search and find on-the-go
Grabbing your phone to search for the product or service you need
expresses the intent to buy. Google says 9 out of 10 mobile searches lead
to action, with more than 50% leading to sale. Google knows.
• think of – search for – buy
• location-based offers
• acting at the right moment
14. 4/6 Personalized approach
Encourage people to buy. Recognize shopping preferences and habits, offer
time-limited discounts or give customers additional information about
products, such as sizing details or stock info.
• forget about one-size-fits-all
• purchase incentive
• online and offline data combined
16. 5/6 Never ‘forget your wallet’ again
The phone is always on us, remember? Whether it’s dropping by a store
or deciding to shop online, there is a growing trend of smartphones being
used to purchase products or services.
• 50% of population is unbanked
• mobile payment in the rise
• reliable and safe payment option
18. 6/6 Entertain your audience
Take advantage of many available interactive banner types and create ads
users will want to engage with. There won’t be ads popping up and down
all over the place to distract them.
• mobile marketing preferred for videos
• audience watches them in full-screen
• scratchable, shakeable, 360° banners
19. So, let’s recap: Why should a mobile
marketing strategy not be an option
- but a must?
20. In a nutshell:
Search and find
Never „forget your
Entertain your audience
21. By 2020, there will be more people who own
a cell phone than those who have electricity
or running water globally .