Google Developer Student Club Avantika University Info Session
1. Simulation : Kickstart to GDSC
19th September 2021 | 12:00PM IST
Come up, have a glance,
Be a part of the craze
Share the space,
And be amongst the best of the brains!
2. We feel really excited to welcome you all to the
Let’s all come together to join this amazing roller
coaster ride, with full energy and zest, to come
up, and be the best.
6. Get started:
We hope and expect, and ultimately
implement that anyone from the highest
authority to the newest member has the
equal right to freedom of speech and
the acceptance of all views.
7. Get started:
Here, at GDSC AU, we aim to bring about a
positive change in the students of the college
level, to get to know about the wider aspects of
coding and application building, so as to
become better assets for the upcoming
12. Get to know your Tracks
● Web and Open Source
13. Web Development and Open Source
We will be learning about :
● Front End Frameworks : React.js, Next.js, Vue.js
● Backend- End and Databases : MongoDB, Node.js, Express.js etc.
● Working with APIs
● Hands on experience to Open -Source.
● Use of VCS like Git, Github, etc.
● Best Coding Practices like resolving codancy errors, building test cases.
● Talks on GSOC, Outreachy, MLH, etc.
● Opportunities for undepressed communities, tribes, women in open source.
● Interactive Projects and Much more...
14. App Development
There are many technologies used for
application development, some of the
famous technologies are java, kotlin,
ﬂutter, react native, Ionic etc.
In future we will be discussing about :
● Introduction to Flutter
● Build your ﬁrst application
● Beautiful Projects and Much more..
15. AR/VR and UI/UX
Augmented reality (AR) adds digital elements to a live view often by using the camera
on a smartphone. Virtual reality (VR) implies a complete immersion experience that
shuts out the physical world.
Tech we will be using :
● Lens Studio
● Spark AR
Upcoming workshops :
1. Creating and Uploading your own AR lens on snapchat
2. Developing and Publishing your own Instagram lens.
3. Using AR to showcase your Portfolio or Your Portfolio on AR.
17. Organize hands-on workshops and sessions on ML and
Devops in every week or two by our mentors Workshops
will include making exciting projects based on machine
learning and deploy them online like models on:
● Supervised learning
● Unsupervised Learning
● Deep learning & NLP
18. Google cloud events mentored by lead :
● Cloud skills challenge every month.
● 30 days of the google cloud program will start from the next
● Google cloud next ’21 that will be held in the month of
● Other events according to the google events calendar.
● Provide with knowledgeable stuﬀs about the subjects on
19. DevOps is a set of practices, that aims to shorten the systems
development life cycle and provide continuous delivery with high
In these sessions, we’ll be learning about :
● Aws cloud
21. ● DSA weekly series (conducted on discord).
● CodeBattle : 3 hrs competitive programming contest in
association with Hackerrank every month.
● Brainiac : 2.5hrs Aptitude and coding contest to
prepare well for coding rounds of placements.
● Final Race to FAANG : Top 50 questions for product
based company interviews will be shared on regular
basis for 25 days.
Open Track (DSA)
22. ● This requires a lots hands on activities to get familiar with all the
● For that we are planning to conduct handson events by using
various simulation softwares, and kits too if possible.
● Starting with Arduino programming all the way upto connecting
IoT projects to google cloud services and firebase, along with this
we will also see hardware designing like printed circuit boards
23. ● C# fundamentals ,classes , functions.
● Basic functionality of game engine.
● Build and run Apps .
● UI/UX development for game.
● Game design.
● Post processing scene , 3D visual imagery for game scene .
● Coding discussions and recaps .
● Live project Making .
25. With the advancements coming up, here’s an opportunity
for the women as well, so as to provide them with equal,
and sometimes better opportunities.
● Organise a session for the challenges and solutions in the
tech ﬁeld for women.
● Sessions for upcoming paid internships and scholarships
for women in technology.
● Coding competitions for women.
Women in Tech
26. If you have any further questions please contact
any of our team members. We’d be more than
happy to help :-)
Now it’s time to start this adventure.