1. Tempos Verbais: Simple Past – Formas Negativa e InterrogativaA forma interrogativa dos verbos (regulares ou irregulares) no passado é feita com a colocação de did (passado do verbo auxiliar do) no início da pergunta, para todas as pessoas, ficando o verbo principal na forma básica.Exemplo com verbo regular (to work):Did I/you/he/she/it/we/you/they work yesterday?Exemplo com verbo irregular (to go):Did I/you/he/she/it/we/you/they go there yesterday?
2. A forma negativa é feita com auxílio de did + not (didn’t na forma contrata), antes do verbo (regular ou irregular), para todas as pessoas:I/you/he/she/it/we/you/they did not (didn’t) work yesterday.I/you/he/she/it/we/you/they did not (didn’t) go there yesterday.
3. Assinale a alternativa correta que preenche cada lacuna.1. Leonardo da Vinci ________the Mona Lisa on canvas, but on wood.a. did not paint b. does not paintc. painted d. do not paint2. Leonardo loved the portrait so much that he ________ it to the person he painted it for!a. does not deliver b. do not delievec. did not deliver d. delivers
4. 3. “ _____________ the model like the painting?” “We __________ about that.”a. Did; don’t know b. Do; doesn’t knowc. Does; does’t know d. Did; knows4. __________ a good look at the masterpiece?a. Does he take b. Did you takec. You took d. Do you take
5. Assinale a alternativa correta que preenche cada lacuna.1. Leonardo da Vinci did not paint the Mona Lisa on canvas, but on wood.2. Leonardo loved the portrait so much that he did not deliver it to the person he painted it for!3. “ Did the model like the painting?” “We don’t know about that.”4. Did you take a good look at the masterpiece?