1. YATAM SRIDHAR
I can exhibit my ability and skills towards the growth of the organization in excellent planning with
decent implementation skills and also to get self-satisfaction in my work.
Good communication, organization and analytical skills.
Self-motivated, willing to learn always.
Punctual and dedicated towards work.
Enthusiastic to tackle new challenges.
Currently working as a ” Electrical Site Engineer ” from 24-05-2014 in “Surya Power
Project”(HAD 1 YEAR OF EXPERIENCE) .
ROLE:- Maintenance work of 11kv lines, LT lines ,33kv lines , DTR Erections and
33/11KV sub-station switchyard erections.
Qualification Name of the College University/Board Year of Pass Percentage
B. Tech(EEE) Vivekhanandha institute of
technology & science
Inter Mediate Srivani C-op Jr. College
Board of Intermediate
S.S.C Jawahar Vidhya Mandir
Board of Secondary
2. Software Exposure
• Programming Languages : C Language
• Area of interest : Willing to work in the area of Electrical as well as IT industry
• Software Application : KEIL proties version
• Operating system : Windows 2003/XP,Vista,07,08
• I shared my play in cultural activity well.
• I have got electrician certificate in NAC which is under central government of India.
• I was certified by telecom sales in N.S.D.C.
• Achieved merit certificate in group discussion which was conducted by ABVP in NAIPUNYA 2013.
• Got 1st
position in PROJET EXPO again in NAIPUNYA 2013.
• Participated in quiz competition in NIGAMA ENGINEERING COLLEGE in karimnagar which was
conducted throughout India.
Mini project on “SPEED GOVERNANCE AT ACIDENT PRONE AREAS”
Discription:- simply to control and accidents in danger & prone areas
Major project on “Fuzzy Controller Based Seven Level Modified H-Bridge Inverter For Grid
Connected PV System”
This project proposes a single-phase seven-level inverter for grid-connected photovoltaic
systems, with a novel pulse width-modulated (PWM) control scheme. Three reference signals
that are identical to each other with an offset value that is equivalent to the amplitude of the
triangular carrier signal were used to generate the PWM signals. The inverter is capable of
producing seven levels of output-voltage levels (Vdc, 2Vdc/3, Vdc/3, 0, −Vdc, −2Vdc/3,
−Vdc/3) from the dc supply voltage. And it recounts the development of a novel modified H-
bridge single-phase multilevel inverter that has two diode embedded bidirectional switches and a
novel pulse width modulated (PWM) technique.
• Problem Solving Ability.
• Self starter with leadership qualities with high energy levels.
3. • Good analytical interpersonal ,man managed skills.
• Decipline, patiency and honesty.
Name : YATAM.SRIDHAR
Father’s Name : YATAM RAJU
Nationality : Indian.
Date of Birth : 25th
, 04, 1993.
Place of Domicile : Karimnagar.
Languages Known : English, Telugu, Hindi.
Mobile : +919533106018
Passport : M1866203
Visa status : None
I hereby declare that the information given above is true and correct.
Place: Name: YATAM SRIDHAR