1. Syed Wijdan Hussain Zaidi
MOBILE: 0348-2224929 / 0343-3154978
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Aiming to excel at interfacing with others at all levels to ensure organizational goals are attained. Keen to excel
within highly competitive environments where leadership skills are tested and are the keys to success.
1. Parwaz Male Health Society (NGO - United Nation Development Program & Global Fund)
Manager Finance and Administration Nov 2014 To-Date
• Prepare budget forecasts and estimates in coordination with UNDP for annual and quarterly budget
requirements and program proposals, which involve financial forecasting, budgeting and accounts;
• Prepare And Finalized Annual and Quarterly Accounts to Submit to UNDP.
• Develop and process requests for advances to the UNDP-Country Office and ensure settlement of all advances in
accordance with defined procedures and guidelines;
• Manage utilization of quarterly advances in accordance with quarterly work plans in collaboration with UNDP
and keep track of all program funds received, disbursements, financial obligation and advances;
• Prepare and process tender documents, invite bids from open market, prepare comparative statements and
ensure financial accountability in all program related procurements, subcontracts and outsourcing;
• Prepare program budgets and maintain financial disbursements and monitoring systems for monthly submission
to donor agencies;
• Process financial claims and facilitate approval through ensuring appropriate documentation and record keeping
in accordance with defined rules and regulations;
• Handle all financial matters of the meetings, workshops and seminars organized under the program;
• Prepare and maintain ledger for monitoring financial commitments, monthly financial statements, non-
expendable property ledger;
• Prepare cash plan, expenditure reports and correspondence on utilization of PSDP/ADP funds;
• Manage recruitment process: job posting, initial screening, interview process, communicating with candidates
during the selection process up to final selection, offer acceptance and induction
• Develop effective systems for recording, tracking and filing of employee data i.e. holidays, sickness records,
health benefit, appraisals and other relevant documentations ensuring high levels of confidentiality.
• To perform any other duties as required by the UNDP, GF and Management.
• Promote as Manager Admin & Finance from Admin & Finance Officer
• Make Agreement with UNDP
• Develop new Body of Board of Directors
• Organization’s Registration with Government bodies
2. Nue Multiplex & Entertainment Square Co. Private Limited – The Place Mall Karachi
Manager Accounts and Finance Jan 2014 - Oct
• Prepare Monthly Profit & Loss and Forecast Budget and reviews;
• Analytical Financial reports related to Films and Food and Court and reviews;
2. • Purchase manager regarding raw material import with different countries and payment process through Bank
• Prepare monthly Outlets billing related to Rent & Utilities and reviews;
• Prepare New Agreement for upcoming outlets with coordination of Higher Management
• Arrange monthly meeting with outlets higher authority related to sales and billing issues and Other HOD in
• Costing for different events (Red Carpet, Festivals) and prepare monthly Advertisement income of Mall;
• Conduct physical stock taking of Raw material and Finished Goods
• Implement new accounting software in organization
• Develop and implement policies and procedures with emphasis on internal controls
• Review monthly Payroll and accounts handling.
3. Muller & Phipps Pakistan (Pvt.) Ltd ( Head Office)
Accounts Officer Feb 2011 - Jan 2014
• Prepare Trading Accounts on monthly basis related to different principles and report to corporate management.
• Prepare stock and receivable analysis report on monthly basis related to different principles and report to
• Analyze and report stock position through various stock reports related to different principles and highlight the
Over Stock position to management.
• Analyze and report receivable position through various receivable reports related to different principles and
highlight the Credit Risk exposure to management.
• Report to Sales Management of Sales analysis report related to different principles according to sales
• Verification of Unbilled and in transit stock between principle and depots.
• Make different analysis report for management like Financial Charges, Purchase and Sales Discount
• Conduct Physical stock taking throughout nationally and report discrepancies to management on a monthly
• Implementation of new price structure with analysis of Lose or Gain on current stock position
• Supervision of Depot Accounts Department nationally.
• Cooperate with Internal and External auditor during Annual and Interim Audit
• Perform other assignment given by the management and make different analysis report on management
• Visit to Central warehouse and Depots to resolve the dispute.
• Meeting with higher management (CFO & Sales Management) related to sales, receivables and stock issues.
• Make different stock, invoices and payment reconciliation report with principle as required.
• Meeting with principle related any issue for payable and operations.
• Reduce Credit risk in Unilever business nationally through strong monitoring and highlighting the key corporate
issue to management.
• Reduce Company financial cost in Castrol Business through over stock analysis report and highlighting the key
corporate issue to management.
• Reduce stock level in Pepsi Food Business to control financial cost through various analysis reports.
4. METATEX Private Limited
Assistant Internal Auditor June 09 – Feb 11
• Monthly closing and physical verification of Raw Material, WIP and Finished Goods Stock.
• Analysis of Material Variances through out the Production processes.
• To monitor Finished Goods Inventory through FIFO Costing Methods.
• Make Job Closing report and Cost analysis report and submit to HOD for verification.
• To physically verify the jobs quantities in case any dispute arises.
• Reporting of Sales tax summary to Head office
• Liaison with external auditors during annual audit.
• Supervision of data entry operators.
• Implementation of newly developed software in all Departments.
• To track the jobs in process and pending for closing and inform a cost analysis report to management.
5. MEGA PLUS PAKISTAN (PVT.) LTD. (an authorized distributor of DELL) & their sub company UNIQUE
TECHNOLOGIES (PVT.) LTD.
Finance and Logistics Officer - Karachi Branch Aug 07 – June 09
• Control Logistic & Stock Activities & Contribute to other Branches nationwide under FIFO inventory method.
• Follow up with shipping line or their agents for arrival of shipment, collection of freight quotation and in order to
resolve the differences matter related to shipping or logistics.
• Inspection of Goods & Reconciliation of financial reports with Customers.
• Preparation of monthly report regarding of Sales Tax Paid and Sales Tax Exempted against different SROs
• Reporting of Sales & receivables reports to Head office.
• Control Corporate Banking Transactions for cash availability for branch’s operations, transferring cash within
branches nationwide & deposit & with draw cash for branch operations.
• Co-ordinate in internal Audit with Head office.
• Controlling of Internal Branch Liabilities.
• Reporting of Invoicing & Delivery Challan on daily basis.
• Introduce and implement different formats related to stock, sales and banks.
• Reduce receivable and inventory turnover through strong monitoring of credit sales and stock.
Additional expertise in different Area and Knowledge:
• Income Tax: Support to colleagues in preparation on income tax return
• Budgeting: Support to make a feasibility report of new arrival business to management, make different
actual vs budgeted analysis report.
• Finance: Make Bank Reconciliation report for support to colleagues.
4. 1. Master in Business Administration (MBA)
(PAF- Karachi Institute of Economics and Technology)
(In Finance, Completed in 2014 with 3.0 CGPA)
2. Master in Economics (M.A)
(Completed in 2008 with 2nd
3. In-Associate of Cost & Management Accountant (ICMA)
(Stage 4 Continue)
4. Bachelor in Commerce (B. Com)
(Completed in 2006 with 2nd
LOCAL & INTERNATIONAL TRAININGS, WORKSHOPS & CONFERENCES:
• To Attend Employee strengthening & Capacity Building Training in Nepal in November 2016 organized by
PHOENIX Consulting & Training World Wide.
• To Attend Financial Management Training in Islamabad in October 2016 organized by Training &
Development Network Islamabad.
• To Attend Sub-Recipient Coordination Meeting in Bangkok in September 2016 organized by United Nation
• To Attend Quick book accounting software Training in Islamabad in September 2016 Organized by FinanTax
• To Attend Sub-Recipient Finance Manager Training in Bangkok in March 2016 organized by United Nation
• To Attend Advance Withholding Tax Training in Islamabad in March 2016 organized by Tax Excellence
• To Attend Asset Management Training in Lahore in July 2015 organized by Naz Male Health Allianz.
• To Attend Different Management training & workshop during Job.
COMPUTER & SOFTWARE SKILLS:
1. ERP / Oracle R-12 software of METATEX (PVT.) LTD. and Muller & Phipps Pakistan (Pvt.) Ltd.
2. SAP in Nueplex Cinema-The Place
3. Peach Tree & Quick Book Accounting Software in Parwaz Male Health Society
4. Ms. Excel & Office, Drop Box, Linked-In, Team Viewer, Skype, Face Book & E- Mail Browsing.
1. Sense of responsibility 2. Business Awareness
3. Team working 4. Productivity
5. Cost Consciousness 6. Problem solving and initiative
Language: Urdu & English
Address: 18/3 Sheet no#1 Model Colony Malir, Karachi (near Airport.)
Date of Birth: 21st