• There are now over 7.18 billion people in the world, and we’re more in touch than we ever
• Changed the way we interact with brands & also influence buying decisions
• On average, social media accounts for 9.9% of digital marketing budgets in 2015, a figure
that is projected to grow to 22.5% in the next five years
• SOCIAL MEDIA OUTLETS/PLATFORMS
• Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, GOOGLE+, YOUTUBE, LinkedIn, BLOGS and several
other Social networking websites allow individuals to interact with one another and build
• What all challenges companies are facing now days in social media?
• How social media Insights can help companies to listen their buyers
and improve their brand performance?
• What all analysis methods are present ?
• Which social media platform should companies focus before stepping
a foot ahead in this competitive world?
18. Challenges faced by companies
Q. How can social be a springboard for success in other marketing channels?
We have to keep this thing in mind that neither your customers' experience nor your brand starts
with Twitter, Facebook, or your blog. Social media should take your existing brand and solidify it,
galvanize it, and bolster it.
• Relationships - To get the most out of social media, make the relationships you build with it
your end goal.
• Feedback - If you're listening for the right cues from your audience, social media can become an
invaluable source of insights and feedback.
• Integration - Be sure to integrate social media into your marketing efforts as early as possible to
help amplify and solidify your work rather than waiting until the end of a planning cycle to explore
19. Challenges faced by companies
Q. What kinds of content to publish and share?
A common (and understandable) mistake that many people make as they're diving into social
engagement is to limit their content to promotional updates.
• Adjacent content: Share content that's tangentially relevant to your business or
something involving common interests of your audience.
• Responses: Social media relies on conversations, so jump in and be a part of them. You
can even look for Twitter chats that are relevant to your brand and dive in.
• Non-promotional company information: Giving a sneak peek into the culture and
community within an organization goes a long way to building relationships by humanizing
20. Challenges faced by companies
Q. What are the recommended tools for measuring performance of a
social media campaign?
• Part of the beauty of online marketing is that you can measure nearly
everything you do. Before you dive in, however, keep in mind that
measurement is only effective if you know what to measure and why?
• So basically there is paid way of measuring growth or there is
organic way of measurement.
21. Paid Analysis
• For paid analysis there are three key things for social media analysis.
• Measurement: Account growth and competitive progress will fall into this bucket.
• Listening and insights: Social media gives us unprecedented access to
conversations. Listening tools help you take the massive flow of information and distil
the meaningful bits.
• Monitoring and response: Getting a little more tactical, marketers need the
ability to monitor all of those social conversations in order to take effective action.
There is almost no variability among the social media network users on the basis of gender
Younger people are adopting social media like anything and with a pace that was never before
in the past
It has also been found that almost every social media users who were respondent in this case
use to go to brand pages to:
• Learn more about the product/services,
• Learn about the exclusive offers,
• Find the reaction of their friends and peer on the selected brands
The effectivity of social media as a marketing tool will only be possible when organisation
having their presence on social media provide the concrete and timely information needed by
Reason behind fans come to join/ follow a brand page/ brand on social networking sites is
through advertising followed by a friend invitation.
The desire to engage with the brand either through dialog with the brand’s representatives or
with other consumers (business to consumer + consumer to consumer communication) leads
to advocacy and loyalty towards the brand.
The brand following over the social networking sites is converted into brand purchase either
through offline or online buying channel if the marketing strategies would be designed by
keeping in mind the perception and expectations of the consumers.
25. • In order to influence your prospects and customers, your sales effort must follow a
process that captivates and transforms your prospects by implementing these steps,
which must be integral part of Social Media Marketing strategy.
a) Develop the proper context of your message
b) Create an appropriate draw.
c) Create the proper content that engages
d) Provide a sample offering
e) Ensure you follow-up
f) Request they share
• Social media channels have a remarkable ability to attract customers with very brief
statements, and they can lead your prospects and customers to valuable content located on
your website. On the other hand, your website can encourage visitors to engage with your
company by prominently linking to your social media channels. In order to accomplish this
goal the following steps may be followed:
1. Modify your website to complement your Social Media Strategy.
2. Identify the Actions you want your Customers and Prospects to take
3. Implement your Conversations
4. Provide the Content your Visitors Want.
5. Maintain a consistent Communication Style
6. Send Advertisements.